- Joined
- Jan 15, 2008
- Messages
- 112
- Reaction score
- 65
- Age
- 40
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
YAY weekend! I can't wait to get this exam over with! There's only so much seventeenth century English I can digest before I go blind
Thanks for the encouragement 
And btw Rabb, the English flag is actually white and red (St George's cross). The Union Jack (as in blue, white, red) represents the British Isles. I don't consider myself Scotish or Irish or Welsh, but English, and so I always type in "England" for my country. And it gave me the right flag! Good computer *strokes lovingly*
Thanks for the encouragement 
And btw Rabb, the English flag is actually white and red (St George's cross). The Union Jack (as in blue, white, red) represents the British Isles. I don't consider myself Scotish or Irish or Welsh, but English, and so I always type in "England" for my country. And it gave me the right flag! Good computer *strokes lovingly*

I've been too busy with other sports to pay attention to them

Just you wait, we'll show you
. Time to change my location
Oh well, I can't expect all my teams to kick ass in the same season 
) and New York (
Sorry, that was just me using bad phrasing. So... If I see something on Amazon for fifty dollars, then I know it's only 25 pounds for me
arrgh confusing
