Archived The Hang Out Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
I personally prefers water over paper anyday. Taking a dump is a one of my morning rituals. It feels good when u get up in the morning and getting it all out of your system. If I can make a suggestion, I highly recommends eating fruits and vegetables, not only that they got lots of fibers, they're also good for your digestive system.
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
ichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:
I personally prefers water over paper anyday. Taking a dump is a one of my morning rituals. It feels good when u get up in the morning and getting it all out of your system. If I can make a suggestion, I highly recommends eating fruits and vegetables, not only that they got lots of fibers, they're also good for your digestive system.
Good Advice, I drink lots of papaya juice to make the poop feel refreshing and easy. Diahrreah (shit I don't know how to spell it) poo is 2nd to the worst, the worst one is that you eat a lot of spicy foods and your ass burns like hell when you poop!
 

Brede

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2006
Messages
620
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
kunai jutsu said:
Good Advice, I drink lots of papaya juice to make the poop feel refreshing and easy.


you make it sound like a shampoo ad! must agree with ichi on the fruits and vege. another way is to drink like a litre of water first thing in the morning. its called the water therapy (*doh*) and is said to be good for a hosts of things from gastric to losing weight. Literally flushing stuff out from your insides. BUT its NOT good if you have to be somewhere far from toilets after that...

@Macan: looks like we managed to get away from the depressing topics after all :smile-big
 

karasu

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2006
Messages
455
Reaction score
18
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
the discussion topic i proposed was "what were you thinking during poop-time" :blink
 

CheckMate

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2006
Messages
488
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
karasu said:
the discussion topic i proposed was "what were you thinking during poop-time" :blink
haha, very obvious..

1. naruto
2. world cup
3. assignment

:D
 

Brede

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2006
Messages
620
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
sorry karasu. erm...what do i think about when i poop...depends very much on where i am :toilet
if its a yucky toilet...i'll probably think about how gross the toilet is and why oh why did i have go poop then... :Haha if i'm at home, i'm probably reading a book anyway...in the office, thinking about my work...
 

Macan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 19, 2006
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
karasu said:
the discussion topic i proposed was "what were you thinking during poop-time" :blink
I think about:

-Going to my favourite cyber cafe
-Playing counterstrike :guns
-Downloading manga
-Where to window shopping
-When naruto fillers will end. :mad
-Aircraft carriers. :blink

@Brede:Finally. :eyeroll
 

karasu

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2006
Messages
455
Reaction score
18
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
i'm always thinking of the future..somehow..
imaginary futures..
where i'm the richest young tycoon in the whole universe.. :D
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
I read the newspaper, do homework and think about anything.

But most of all: I think about girls.
Now, don't start thinking weird things... I'm a young and healthy man after all!!! :grin
 

Brede

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2006
Messages
620
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
rykarreolacr said:
do homework
:Haha how do you manage that? what if your paper gets :toilet ?
oh yeah...while we're on this subject...i've just found out that not everyone can squat with both feet flat on the floor. i thought it was just my freaky sister that can't...then i found another friend who (despite years of yoga) can't squat like that either...
Now what does this have to do with pooping... well, the explanation my friend gave me (an English btw) is that most Asians can squat like that because they are used to squatting toilets. Europeans, generally, do not use squatting toilets and therefore, they are not used to squatting with both feet flat on the floor. SO...how do you squat?
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Brede said:
:Haha how do you manage that? what if your paper gets :toilet ?
That has never happened, thank God :grin

About the squatting thing: WTF? Is there another way besides having both feet flat on the floor??!!
I can't imagine!! Is your sis from another planet? :grin
 

Brede

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2006
Messages
620
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
rykarreolacr said:
About the squatting thing: WTF? Is there another way besides having both feet flat on the floor??!!
I can't imagine!! Is your sis from another planet? :grin
as in they actually squat tip-toe-ing (resting on the front/toe part of the feet)
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
When i took a dump, i'm usually still sleepy. But I like to think about what I'm gonna do today, like when's the right time to go to work (to avoid traffic), what am i gonna do after i take a shower (play games or sleep).

Squatting, eh? I personally dont have any problem sitting or squatting.
 

karasu

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2006
Messages
455
Reaction score
18
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
nope we don't tip toe..we're squatting with both feet flat on the surface :D
serious..no joking..
most places in indonesia uses european style toilet nowadays..
but there're still places, malls, houses, and etc.. they still use the squatting toilet..
one of my toilets at home is squatting toilet too.. :p
 

Macan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 19, 2006
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
I'd prefer the squatting toilet over the european style toilet because everytime I take a dump using the squatting toilet, I feel some satisfaction with it. :grin2

The only problem with squatting toilet is when you squat too long you'll get leg cramps. :grin2
 

Brede

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2006
Messages
620
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
i don't know if we're putting off others with this topic :eyeroll but anywayz...

@karasu & Ryka: i'm serious, there are actually ppl that can't squat with both feet flat on the floor. I couldn't believe it either. At first it was just my sis. she actually topples over if both feet are flat on the floor. then this english fren of mine... :blink

on the squatting and sitting loo...makes no difference to some ppl...since they have perfected the art of SQUAtting on sitting toilets. I am not making this up. I have walked into public loo to find shoe prints on the toilet rim...how the ladies manage it with their high heels still eludes me to this day. safe to say i have not brought myself to try. why? a family fren told us how a fren of his squatted on a sitting toilet...either the loo was too old or the guy was too heavy...the loo broke and the guy fell and got stuck in the loo... :smile-big
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Wtf... XD

I've certainly missed something here for sure...

EDIT: From abortion to potato to suicide (yikes) to poop / toilets. WOW. Talk about a bizarre line of topics. XDDDDDD
 

Brede

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2006
Messages
620
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
Gold Knight said:
Wtf... XD

I've certainly missed something here for sure...
join in the fun GK :kukuku so, can you squat with both feet flat on the floor?
 

Macan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 19, 2006
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
Brede said:
on the squatting and sitting loo...makes no difference to some ppl...since they have perfected the art of SQUAtting on sitting toilets. I am not making this up. I have walked into public loo to find shoe prints on the toilet rim...how the ladies manage it with their high heels still eludes me to this day. safe to say i have not brought myself to try. why? a family fren told us how a fren of his squatted on a sitting toilet...either the loo was too old or the guy was too heavy...the loo broke and the guy fell and got stuck in the loo... :smile-big
Wtf? I can't believe it. Maybe they will take off their high heels first and then squat on the sitting toilet. :grin2
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
I finally understood what a squat toilet is!!!
I had to google it!
WTF??!! You asians are insane!!!!
Taking a dump is about relaxing!!! How can you poop like that? Seems so hard to me!!! :grin

* If one is not balanced properly, or the floor of the toilet is moist, one can easily slip and fall;
* The toilet and the floor around it can be soiled by diarrhea or simply bad aim;
* Problematic for people with osteoarthritis of the knee;
* Splatter on legs and feet;
* Inconvenient when wearing pants that don't slip off over shoes;
* One could get leg cramps;
* If toilet paper is used where there is no flushing system installed, it is easy for the inexperienced user to clog the
toilet. Those unfamiliar with the squat toilet should be sure to ask the location of the flushing bucket before
attempting use. These buckets flush the toilets manually like a tank would.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top