- Joined
- Jan 2, 2006
- Messages
- 1,585
- Reaction score
- 31
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
Very cute, GK!
But I think I would also have given everything to go to the internet.
In fact, I'm an internet addict. And I really like forums.
. Actually now I know how to do it. I really had some problems quite a while back because I have a router and I couldn't download from irc. With irc being a main source for fast downloading of mangas I was very desperate.
(I "forced" my bf to download for me!
)
But I think I would also have given everything to go to the internet.
In fact, I'm an internet addict. And I really like forums.

Crimson: Thanks for this,Side note: If anyones having any problems downloading with torrents, check to see if your routers ports are open for w/e torrent program ur using. If you need help doing this I recommend www.portforward.com .
. Actually now I know how to do it. I really had some problems quite a while back because I have a router and I couldn't download from irc. With irc being a main source for fast downloading of mangas I was very desperate.(I "forced" my bf to download for me!
)



