Archived The Hang Out Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
*cough* I doubt that my patience won't explode into spazziness and insanity.

I mean, no NF in two days? ;-; My favourite places, Disney movies FC, Dyro FC, and loads of other places.

:bored

Thank God for MH! XD It keeps me settled down a bit.
 

KnK

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 7, 2005
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Where's my damn forum? >(
 

nah-nah

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
366
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Dragonzair said:
*cough* I doubt that my patience won't explode into spazziness and insanity.

I mean, no NF in two days? ;-; My favourite places, Disney movies FC, Dyro FC, and loads of other places.

:bored

Thank God for MH! XD It keeps me settled down a bit.
I just watched Aladdin tonight. <3333
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Poor Dani. xD

@nah nah: WEEE!!!!! I watched Harry Potter last night and got a huge freaking dissapointment. Just like when a pillow is thrown into your face? Yeah. Just like that.

Screw the movies. :yelling

I'd rather watch Mulan all over again. XD
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
DZ, learn to be patient. I once lose contact with NF for 8 days in a row. Luckily, I still manage to be patient and gone through the phase without much problem.

But I miss my kakashi FC soooooooo much. : :bored
 

nah-nah

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
366
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
XDDD YES Mulan is so much fun. I woke up this morning and was like "BE A MAAANNN"

I miss my SasuNaru FC. ;__;

You know what's funny? We all got to know each other at MH and we hardly ever see each other on NF. I don't think i would have gotten to know all of you so well if it wasn't for MH. ^^

So I'm glad we have MH now. I like meeting new people and making new friends.
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Dragonzair said:
@nah nah: WEEE!!!!! I watched Harry Potter last night and got a huge freaking dissapointment. Just like when a pillow is thrown into your face? Yeah. Just like that.

Screw the movies. :yelling

I'd rather watch Mulan all over again. XD
Here here. I hope this make u feel better. :glomp :glomp
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
My twin sister's a man!??!?! :bored

*runs away from flying projectiles*

:P

@eileen: I know, but you know me. xD I post in the most random places and I miss the Asuma and Disney Movies FC soo much. ;___;


oh thank you! ^_^ :glomp
 

deerjing

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2005
Messages
194
Reaction score
0
Have you watched Mulan 2?
 

Zenith

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
741
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
That phrase "BE a MAN" reminds me of russel peters..lolz..you know, the stand-up comedian...
And Mulan 2 :blink ??
 

nah-nah

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
366
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I haven't seen Mulan 2 yet.

XD And no, I'm not a man, DZ, you sillyhead. :glomp
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
deerjing said:
Have you watched Mulan 2?
Nope. I dont even have a chance to watch mulan. :crying

DZ, where's your favourite section in NF?
 

deerjing

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2005
Messages
194
Reaction score
0
Yeah.
There IS a Mulan 2.
But I haven't seen it too.
 

Zenith

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
741
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Darn! There is a sequel...and i thought it was over. Too many movies not watched yet...narnia :(
 

nah-nah

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
366
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Don't worry, Zenith, I haven't seen Narnia either.

I remember reading the books when I was younger though. :) They're good.
 

Zenith

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
741
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
How many books are there in the chronicles of narnia?
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
I haven't watch narnia too. Oh no, so many movies to catch up with.
 

nah-nah

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
366
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Seven books in the Narnia series, I think...?
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Mulan two was okay. not enough actions and the art was not as good as the frist. But it was a tear jerker. :crying

Narinia. ZOMG> I cant wait for it. And X men 3!!! xD

Narnia has 7?
 

Zenith

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
741
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
7 books O.o! That would make it surpass LOTR... ( if all were made into movies...hehe )
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top