@Bof
Getting up in the morning. Ha! Nothing could wake me up before I just learnt to wake up. My way is to think of what you have to do in the morning, and have it printed in your memory before you sleep. Then in the morning your intuition will wake you up. For example before any one of the awesome school field trips that lasted 2-3 days I'd hardly sleep 3-5 hours and still I'd wake up minutes or seconds before my alarm rang. I'd often wake up 3 seconds before my alarm went off everyday, come to think of it. Of course for this to work I need some 7 hours of sleep and yeah, the sun helps big time. When I worry about something I have my parents call me. Once or twice when it was something really important I did sleep... Though I don't recomend that

The moral of the story is this: If I am rested enough to hear the alarm in the first place I will wake up, if not, it'll probably be hard even for someone else to wake me.
Back in the day when I couldn't wake up I had broken my No.1 alarm clock because I was also using my father's cell phone which rang like my No.1 alarm clock as a No. 2 alarm, in place of my own cell phone. What happened is that, I was trying to turn it off when it was off in the first place. Sleeping people can be frightfully strong I guess, because I broke the little switch with the tip of my finger and when the sound didn't stop I smashed the clock to pieces... Of course this is just guesswork, I remember nothing. Once I had lost the very same alarm clock, untill ten days later I found it in the drawer of my [small piece of furniture next to a bed with a drawer and a cupboard]. By the way, the drawer has no handle and you can only open it by opening the cupboard underneath it -which also has no handle- and then pulling it from underneath. I still wonder how I could do that in my sleep, especially from that position! Some other time I had turned my cell phone on (it was off on purpose), entered the PIN, entered the menu, set the alarm not to ring again, and slept. Lastly, my parents say I have always been a sort of sleep walker, in that I talk in my sleep and I react when people talk to me. So, once, I got up, had eggs and sausages with my father, broke a bracket in my bracers and told my dad I needed 25 thousand drachmas (73.36 euros) to buy some imaginary tickets for an imaginary field trip. I scare myself sometimes...
@Preddy
I've heard of the same hard disk "policy" before. Keep your OS (and programs?) in one disk and anything else in other disks.
@Tanuki
Dirty underwear? How can underwear be dirty? I'd rather say "unwashed". I can't even imagine what dirty underwear would look like

Once I was a friends store -with his grandma's house right above- and smelled cookies! So I though his grandma had brought his dad some and started looking for them. At some point I found what looked like a napkin in which the cookies should be wrapped. I unfoiled it and started gnawing on it. My friend took on his most mad look and told me to stop at once. It turned out I was gnawing on his grandma's dirty underwear that his father was using to "clean" stuff around the store (he fixed TVs and the such and sold electrical devices). Despite how freaked out I was that day and how many times I washed my mouth, the terrifying question still lies in my mind: Could it be that those pants where my friend's grandfather's?
@Isuki
You hit the spot Isuki! Also try the
25 or 50 Things About Yourself if you like (although you did say you don't realy like talking about yourself). Have fun
