Archived The Hang Out Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
I would have never thought that taking a dump in Asia could be such a catastrophic activity.
How do you guys manage to live trough the day?
How do you manage to squat *let's say* at 6 o clock, just waked up, when you barely manage to stay on your feet?
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
rykarreolacr said:
I would have never thought that taking a dump in Asia could be such a catastrophic activity.
now that's a sentence you dont read every day.... LOL!
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
rykarreolacr said:
I would have never thought that taking a dump in Asia could be such a catastrophic activity.
How do you guys manage to live trough the day?
How do you manage to squat *let's say* at 6 o clock, just waked up, when you barely manage to stay on your feet?
IMO, it's a great way to start ur day, u woke up half conscious, and u go to the bathroom, take a dump, squatting, blood stop flowing to your feet, after u finish, u stand up, blood rushing to ur feet, kinda jump-starting ur blood flow (or resulting in an embarassing situation you dont want anyone to know).
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
It seems everyone is in the impression that Asia has a lot of squat toilets. Here's the thing, there are more European style toilets than squat toilets. I think that squat Toilets are cheaper, which is why they continue to exist!
 

Macan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 19, 2006
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
kunai jutsu said:
Lol, it wouldn't be public if you had to pay with it.


Well here, in certain places (shopping complexes, bus terminal etc) we have to pay everytime we want to go to the public toilets. Not much just MYR 0.20-0.30 per entry. The money will probably used by the building's management for maintaining the cleanliness of their building's toilet. The only place that I know which you don't need to pay for the toilet and still get a clean toilet is the KLCC and the Berjaya Times Square building. :amuse

Oh yeah, forgot to mention, KLCC also provide a so-called 5 star toilet but you need to pay MYR 2.00 for it. Crazy huh? :oh

@ryka: It's not as catastrophic as you think because some of us have got used to squat toilet ever since we know how to used the toilet properly (me included). It's a matter of personal preference actually, some have got used to sitting toilet and some have got used to the squat ones. :smile-big

From my observation, sitting toilets in the big cities and towns outnumbered the squat ones while squat toilets in small towns and rural areas outnumbered the sitting toilets. Most squat toilets I've seen have the same flush system as the sitting toilets albeit it's an old fashioned one ( the ones you see in the film godfather when Michael Corleone took a revolver from the back of the flush tank at the italian restaurant). :pwned
 

Brede

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2006
Messages
620
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
rykarreolacr said:
How do you manage to squat *let's say* at 6 o clock, just waked up, when you barely manage to stay on your feet?
aaaah, ryka-san, that's why the squat toilet is the best no-fail wake-up system. and its helps to save electricity: ppl can't squat too long = ppl don't stay in toilet too long, i.e. reading, doing homework :grin = don't have to keep the toilet light switched on for too long = saves on electricity :turtle
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
When are you guys gonna talk about something other than toilets around here? :p
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Ok, why don't we talk about breakfast. What's ur favorite breakfast? I like to have a big breakfast, rice, and everything to go with it and then coffee. It last longer than bread, so i wont get hungry until lunch time.
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
I drink like a liter of milk every morning. I don't think I'll ever suffer of osteoporosis... XD
I eat cookies, cereals, etc... basically anything that crosses my path!! :grin
 

karasu

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2006
Messages
455
Reaction score
18
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
@ichimaru:
why the sudden change from toilet to breakky?
does toilet remind you of it? :p

I like eating quick japanese takeaway for breakfast..
Gyuudon or Curry rice... or katsudon..
but the restaurant i worked before..
sometimes the chef cooked me some Spicy Miso Ramen for breakfast.. and it was super nice..
and sometimes Tendon (tempura don.. )
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
EGGS FTW!!!!
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Haha... I knew it!!! Eggs rule the world for Eileen ;D

Mine would be, uh, well, I don't really eat breakfast food - the occasional pop tart, some cereal, and so on. I guess I'd have to say hot toast with peanut butter more than anything...
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
I used to mix raw egg with milk. Now that the Bird Flu epidemic is on the rise, I stopped (but I surely missed it). I eat some bakery bread for Breakfast.
 

Miso

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2006
Messages
1,585
Reaction score
31
Gender
Hidden
Country
Germany
I like my eggs more liquid but well that's a problem with salmonealla I think. But I don't care.
:XD
 

TeamNaruto

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 31, 2005
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Damn it people get back to the toilets so you can humor me! :p
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Miso said:
I like my eggs more liquid but well that's a problem with salmonealla I think. But I don't care.
:XD
yamm <333333333333333333333333333333333333333333
 

karasu

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2006
Messages
455
Reaction score
18
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
lol...
i like eggs too..
but..
has anyone ever think that eggs are actually mixtures of the ovum of a chicken and sperm of the rooster?
but nobody ever tried eating human's ovum? :D

sick thoughts..
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
karasu said:
lol...
i like eggs too..
but..
has anyone ever think that eggs are actually mixtures of the ovum of a chicken and sperm of the rooster?
but nobody ever tried eating human's ovum? :D

sick thoughts..
I just wanted to eat something >.< thanks.... >___<
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
This thread is just sooooooooooooooooo weird now. :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top