- Joined
- Aug 3, 2006
- Messages
- 4,863
- Reaction score
- 2,841
- Age
- 43
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!
Well, so far I'm liking the story;
I think they're doing a good job on it, if some changes were to happen, the plot would get too repetitive and totally similar to season ;
And even though Arthur is stealing the powers, there's more than meets the eye: the timeline still must be explained, mianly about Future Peter(Killing Nathan would prevent the catastrophe, but technically, Nathan would die in the explosion in NW in Future Peter's timeline (IIRC), then there's no way that Nathan would tell the truth about the powers if he was dead);
But my only complaint is about Hiro and his 10 years stuff, that was kind of ridiculous, af...
Well, so far I'm liking the story;
I think they're doing a good job on it, if some changes were to happen, the plot would get too repetitive and totally similar to season ;
And even though Arthur is stealing the powers, there's more than meets the eye: the timeline still must be explained, mianly about Future Peter(Killing Nathan would prevent the catastrophe, but technically, Nathan would die in the explosion in NW in Future Peter's timeline (IIRC), then there's no way that Nathan would tell the truth about the powers if he was dead);
But my only complaint is about Hiro and his 10 years stuff, that was kind of ridiculous, af...

) and I feel absolutely no chemistry between the two. Is it just me?
