- Joined
- Apr 16, 2006
- Messages
- 885
- Reaction score
- 66
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!
My idea is that the symbol was the old organization of whoever Bennet's boss is, Mohinder's dad, Bennet and invisible man.
Possibly also the Haitian and Linderman.
Because quite obviously the 4 first characters have been in the "mutant" game for many years, they must have met up considering they were all interested in the same previously unstudied field. It's just like today, Mohinder met up with everyone else interested in the field for the same reason.
Perhaps Jessica was also part of the organization and her power somehow allowed her to pass on her powers + mind into her sister.
My idea is that the symbol was the old organization of whoever Bennet's boss is, Mohinder's dad, Bennet and invisible man.
Possibly also the Haitian and Linderman.
Because quite obviously the 4 first characters have been in the "mutant" game for many years, they must have met up considering they were all interested in the same previously unstudied field. It's just like today, Mohinder met up with everyone else interested in the field for the same reason.
Perhaps Jessica was also part of the organization and her power somehow allowed her to pass on her powers + mind into her sister.
I took a glance and wayyyyy too much spoilers around here.. I shall skip all those previous discussion
and I missed Heroes last night coz I was out.. oh well, there's always the 2nd telecast. 
If it was One Piece or some other anime, I wouldn't touch this thread at all 