TV THE HEROES THREAD: [SPOILERS]

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

I know the previews were good. In about 21 hours, Heroes will be playing tonight. I cannot wait.[br]Posted on: February 26, 2007, 12:10:18 AM_________________________________________________Yo guys, Heroes is one in five minutes!
 

Lohnt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2006
Messages
885
Reaction score
66
Gender
Hidden
Country
Greece
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

He guessed Matt would shoot nuclear Ted, but..
 

sabyr

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 29, 2006
Messages
253
Reaction score
0
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

:spaz :spaz :nod :nod :headbang :headbang :grin :grin
:confetti :confetti :confetti

best episode! the newest one is always the best one on Heroes. And did you see the preview!? WOW!!

"Wanna shoot me again?" XD hilarious and cool!
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

I know, wanna shoot me again? That was one good preview all right. I guess we have one more week before the final chapter.

One thing I was confused about is why Mr. Bennet has to be killed?
 

CeZ ®

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2006
Messages
381
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Greece
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

He isn't gonna be killed. He's gonna be "attacked" and stuff, for his bosses' eyes. And wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! the new episode was awesome!
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

CeZ ® said:
He isn't gonna be killed. He's gonna be "attacked" and stuff, for his bosses' eyes. And wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! the new episode was awesome!
huh? So that's like a punishment? Still confused. Do you mean to say that because he was hiding Claire he has to be punished? I seriously have to rewatch that episode.

Anyways, that episode was certainly the bomb, cannot wait to see the next one.
 

sabyr

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 29, 2006
Messages
253
Reaction score
0
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

no, he made it look like the Hatian shot him and erased his memories. :sad

so sad...
 

JoJoJO

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2006
Messages
483
Reaction score
6
Gender
Male
Country
Jamaica
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

So when his the next episode
 

sabyr

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 29, 2006
Messages
253
Reaction score
0
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

JoJoJO said:
So when his the next episode
next week
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

sabyr said:
no, he made it look like the Hatian shot him and erased his memories. :sad

so sad...
Oh, so that he can start anew? I guess so...
Well, the thing is now, what will happen with Claire?

JoJoJO said:
So when his the next episode
next monday. We still have one more before the end of this chapter
 

JoJoJO

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2006
Messages
483
Reaction score
6
Gender
Male
Country
Jamaica
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Thanks for the info :thumbs
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

What a awesome epsiode...!!!!

Did this episode finished the "save the cheerleader save the world" slogan? I mean without her Ted would have gone nuclear explosion...

Also all the informations we got again. I mean some people guessed already the Mr invisible would have been Mr Bennets partner...so awesome. Also that Hiros dad is a part of the organization too.

I loved to see why Mr Bennet did everything the way he did. to "save" clair. I like him much more now. Also Clair looked kick ass when she came out of the house.

I cant see Heroes getting better anymore xD
 

ssjohn

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 31, 2006
Messages
599
Reaction score
11
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

next monday. We still have one more before the end of this chapter
Chapter? or season? becuase from what i read they picked it up for a full season then added on another episode (23 episodes?) so i was thinking we had a handfull of episodes left...

anyways that was a awsome episode the only downer is her comeing back next week >.< i was kindof glad they killed off someone i wasnt looking to die but then they go and pull a soap story line and bring them back from the dead -______- so what's her power? same as clairs?
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

ssjohn said:
Chapter? or season? becuase from what i read they picked it up for a full season then added on another episode (23 episodes?) so i was thinking we had a handfull of episodes left...

anyways that was a awsome episode the only downer is her comeing back next week >.< i was kindof glad they killed off someone i wasnt looking to die but then they go and pull a soap story line and bring them back from the dead -______- so what's her power? same as clairs?
I think it is chaper(but I'm not too sure). Yeah, I was surprised to see simone still alive in the previews as well. It also seems that Peter is gonna smack Jessica in the face. Hiro is gonna find his sword and we are finally going to meet Mr. Lindermen.

ONe thing I wassurprised to see in this week's episode was to see Hiro's father as part of the organization. So if Hiro has special abilities, does the father have them also? What about Hiro's sister? Or is Hiro also an adopted child?
I want answers.

des said:
What a awesome epsiode...!!!!

Did this episode finished the "save the cheerleader save the world" slogan? I mean without her Ted would have gone nuclear explosion...

Also all the informations we got again. I mean some people guessed already the Mr invisible would have been Mr Bennets partner...so awesome. Also that Hiros dad is a part of the organization too.

I loved to see why Mr Bennet did everything the way he did. to "save" clair. I like him much more now. Also Clair looked kick ass when she came out of the house.

I cant see Heroes getting better anymore xD
Yeah, I think maybe Claire's destiny was to stop that nuclear explosion. When you look at it she was the only that had powers that could have stopped the explosion at the time. However, I don't think that was only reason she had to be saved. There got to be something more. Now, I wonder what's gonna happen with Claire. Is Mr.Bennet's boss going to do something to her? Is the Haitian going to take care of her or is she still going to stay with her family?
I still want answers.
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

ssjohn said:
Chapter? or season? becuase from what i read they picked it up for a full season then added on another episode (23 episodes?) so i was thinking we had a handfull of episodes left...

anyways that was a awsome episode the only downer is her comeing back next week >.< i was kindof glad they killed off someone i wasnt looking to die but then they go and pull a soap story line and bring them back from the dead -______- so what's her power? same as clairs?
Eh she will die in the next episode. I think thats confirmed...along with another Heroe of I got that right. After that there seems to be break and then the final 5 episodes.
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Thanks for the info. Did you say, Simone will die anyways plus someone else? Man, I wonder who it will be.
 

manu

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2006
Messages
991
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

To answer kadodo each episode is a chapter. After epidsode/chapter 18 its going to end the volume.

Heroes is trying to mimic American comics as you can tell with the online blogs so the end of the volume is really just another way of saying the end of the season. Or at least I think its the end of the season. There doesn't seem to be any information on the internet about a chapter 19 and I haven't exactly been watching NBC in a while. I get all my heroes info here http://www.got-heroes.com/

And am I the only person who gives a rats ass about Hana? I want her super power so badly >,<

But the new chick is hawt too. I think that she's changing her body into Simone's or at least looks like Simone because of her ability.

Edit: or it could just be that they haven't filmed the last 5 episodes yet so there aren't any pictures/information about it on the webz.
 

venicia777

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
3,053
Reaction score
55
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

ssjohn said:
Chapter? or season? becuase from what i read they picked it up for a full season then added on another episode (23 episodes?) so i was thinking we had a handfull of episodes left...

anyways that was a awsome episode the only downer is her comeing back next week >.< i was kindof glad they killed off someone i wasnt looking to die but then they go and pull a soap story line and bring them back from the dead -______- so what's her power? same as clairs?
well, with the way her supposed death wasnt conclusive- i am sure all of us including yourself didnt expect her to die.
and we also know that peter was nearby. Just as he used Nathans flying ability to help Claude escape-- what if he could somehow help reduce the effect of death or what if he starts using Hiro's time manipulation.

anyways-- as des said, she is going to die. So, that should be great story development.
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

i love when i get to use my absolute favourite english word.

flabbergasting! everything with this episode was flabbergasting! im flabbergasted! :nuts

i mean, instead of doing the usual thing with 25 plots in one episode they focused on one. and not like in Lost, where they show you the story you least want to see and just bring out more questions. instead they take the most intriguing story. develop it and end it with just a few new questions.
friggin awesome. flabbergast! :D
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

manu said:
To answer kadodo each episode is a chapter. After epidsode/chapter 18 its going to end the volume.

Heroes is trying to mimic American comics as you can tell with the online blogs so the end of the volume is really just another way of saying the end of the season. Or at least I think its the end of the season. There doesn't seem to be any information on the internet about a chapter 19 and I haven't exactly been watching NBC in a while. I get all my heroes info here http://www.got-heroes.com/

And am I the only person who gives a rats ass about Hana? I want her super power so badly >,<

But the new chick is hawt too. I think that she's changing her body into Simone's or at least looks like Simone because of her ability.

Edit: or it could just be that they haven't filmed the last 5 episodes yet so there aren't any pictures/information about it on the webz.
Thanks for the info manu. I will go ont hat website more often.
Kadodo has a really bad memory, who is Hana again?
 
Top