TV THE HEROES THREAD: [SPOILERS]

ninetynine

Banned
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 28, 2007
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

kadodo said:
Well it's good that you don't care about the counting of your posts because the moderators don't like it when our post go up too fast :)
I am glad that that other people like this show like me.

About the preview of Simone, I have seen it already, I thought they were talking about a new preview or something. Thanks anyways!
what's wrong with having your post go up too fast? lol anyway simone isn't dead yet? Or is it peter's dream or.. something.
 

venicia777

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
3,053
Reaction score
55
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

The only issue i would have with a post going up is if the poster is spamming or writing comments that just dont belong. But apart from that nothing should stop you from your post going up. You are a Mangahelper after all (whoever that is :p)

i finally watched the episode. And HRG really has a soft spot-- but of course for his daughter.

AND- the preview for the next episode is even more mouthwatering .
 

ALKHHKLA

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 27, 2006
Messages
174
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Heroes is an awesome show. Hiro is the bomb. His friend Ando is cool too.
 

ninetynine

Banned
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 28, 2007
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

venicia777 said:
The only issue i would have with a post going up is if the poster is spamming or writing comments that just dont belong. But apart from that nothing should stop you from your post going up. You are a Mangahelper after all (whoever that is :p)

i finally watched the episode. And HRG really has a soft spot-- but of course for his daughter.

AND- the preview for the next episode is even more mouthwatering .
I didn't understand the part why mr.bennet had to kill claude tho :\
 

JoJoJO

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2006
Messages
483
Reaction score
6
Gender
Male
Country
Jamaica
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

refii said:
The spoiler is:

Syler vs Peter round 2
This time it's personal "I remember you *knocks peter into wall*"
Where did you get this information from, if it's true then I can't wait for next week episode.

Sylar vs Peter Lets get it on :yelling
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Ninety Nine said:
I didn't understand the part why mr.bennet had to kill claude tho :\
Because HRG found out that Claude was hidding heroes. Claude said he wont harm people like him =) (anymore?)
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Ninety Nine said:
I didn't understand the part why mr.bennet had to kill claude tho :\
What des said is absolutely true, and I also wonder who it was that Claude was hiding, because remember that while training Peter he said he had trained some other people that had powers? So the question is this, whom was he hiding and whom did he train?
 

ninetynine

Banned
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 28, 2007
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

kadodo said:
What des said is absolutely true, and I also wonder who it was that Claude was hiding, because remember that while training Peter he said he had trained some other people that had powers? So the question is this, whom was he hiding and whom did he train?
Wasn't he hidding Claire? he said something like "What if it's your daughter, would you give her up" The haitian said he was working with someone more powerful than Bennet...... Hiro's father?
 

laughing@you

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 24, 2006
Messages
4,096
Reaction score
1,516
Gender
Male
Country
Puerto Rico
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Ninety Nine said:
Wasn't he hidding Claire? he said something like "What if it's your daughter, would you give her up" The haitian said he was working with someone more powerful than Bennet...... Hiro's father?
Bennet already had claire when that happened!!
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Ninety Nine said:
Wasn't he hidding Claire? he said something like "What if it's your daughter, would you give her up" The haitian said he was working with someone more powerful than Bennet...... Hiro's father?
yeah I don't think it could have been Claire cuz as laughing@you said HRG already had Claire with him. It got to be somebody else.

Also one thing 'm wondering about is how did Hiro's father find Claire. Remember Claire's true mom said people were after her? Was it the same people that worked with HRG? Was it Hiro's father that tried to go after Claire's mom.

I think it is also weird that Claire found her mom so easily and she was alive this whole time. Why couldn't HRG know she was still alive?
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

kadodo said:
I think it is also weird that Claire found her mom so easily and she was alive this whole time. Why couldn't HRG know she was still alive?
I think they thought that she died too? But I am not sure about that...
 

ninetynine

Banned
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 28, 2007
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

kadodo said:
yeah I don't think it could have been Claire cuz as laughing@you said HRG already had Claire with him. It got to be somebody else.

Also one thing 'm wondering about is how did Hiro's father find Claire. Remember Claire's true mom said people were after her? Was it the same people that worked with HRG? Was it Hiro's father that tried to go after Claire's mom.

I think it is also weird that Claire found her mom so easily and she was alive this whole time. Why couldn't HRG know she was still alive?
But at that time HRG didn't know claire was special, I think? lol
And I also think Hiro's father is the one who found claire (remember everyone though she died in that fire)
 

jimm120

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2006
Messages
176
Reaction score
27
Gender
Male
Country
Dominican Republic
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

I can't understand why people are still confused about the Simone situation. Obviously, it is:

a - a dream by peter or the Isaac

b - the new bad guy with powers has a power to make people hallucinate...


as for Peter VS Syler: no way. That would be HEAVILY advertised and not kept as a secret.
 

ninetynine

Banned
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 28, 2007
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

jimm120 said:
I can't understand why people are still confused about the Simone situation. Obviously, it is:

a - a dream by peter or the Isaac

b - the new bad guy with powers has a power to make people hallucinate...


as for Peter VS Syler: no way. That would be HEAVILY advertised and not kept as a secret.
it's prolly a dream since we see HRG in the background, tim kring also said that sylar and peter will fight twice before the end of the serie


.... and sadly one "known" hero will die... I always though it was gonna be Peter since we all love him so much, but... isn't sylar considered a hero too? he might be the one to die ^^ would be sad tho.. I want Nikki to go :\ she's so a I-Don't-Belong-Here character
 

njt

Last Boss ♪~( ̄。 ̄)
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Administrator
Joined
Feb 28, 2005
Messages
4,262
Reaction score
2,130
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Ninety Nine said:
it's prolly a dream since we see HRG in the background, tim kring also said that sylar and peter will fight twice before the end of the serie


.... and sadly one "known" hero will die... I always though it was gonna be Peter since we all love him so much, but... isn't sylar considered a hero too? he might be the one to die ^^ would be sad tho.. I want Nikki to go :\ she's so a I-Don't-Belong-Here character
Yeah I wouldn't mind nikki to be gone :p. Kinda sick of her character :p.

As for Simone... hmmmm a dream? That would make the most sense.... but still, has me thinking...

*is a huge heroes fan :)*
 

Umbra037

Manga Editor
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2006
Messages
83
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Yay! Great ep, and my predictions were right. ^_^

Can't wait for the next week. I also don't really like the character of Nikki, I don't see how she can contribute anything to the heroes when she can't control herself.
 

JoJoJO

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2006
Messages
483
Reaction score
6
Gender
Male
Country
Jamaica
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

This his turning into anti- Nikki thread, I know she his an annoying character lets give her time before we decide here faith.

I think the Haitian his the most likely character to die of the show, but I prefer if it was Nikki :p
 

ninetynine

Banned
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 28, 2007
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

nikki's power is strenght right? but I dont think she knows about it yet...
please dont tell me that her double is her "power" lol so I think it's brutal strenght :D she might be cool later but right know she's so boring. I can't wait to see nathan punch her.
 

NeoShweaty

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2006
Messages
1,590
Reaction score
20
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Nikki= Incredible Hulk, but with a more realistic look and feel and an evil side. (although Hulk has been pretty evil sometimes)

Where were all the fans weeks ago when no one was talking about heroes? I felt alone. I still can't convince anyone that heroes is worth watching in my dorm
 

ninetynine

Banned
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 28, 2007
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

NeoShweaty said:
Nikki= Incredible Hulk, but with a more realistic look and feel and an evil side. (although Hulk has been pretty evil sometimes)

Where were all the fans weeks ago when no one was talking about heroes? I felt alone. I still can't convince anyone that heroes is worth watching in my dorm
because I wasn't here yet!! anyway there's something I'v been wondering...
how did Ted "the nuke" knew about Mr.Mugglers? he knew his name..

don't tell me the dog has super powers or something lol
 
Top