I didnt even clock that til now but good spot raikou. It must either be owned by The Captain, part of his family or just a coincidence.
Oh, did they? If so, nice catch! I guess I didn't pay attention to the last name. Oh well, it just goes to show you that Wikipedia doesn't have all the answers.Yeah, didn't you guys notice that when they introduced Zoe as "Zoe Van Smoot"? I immedietely remembered the Van Smoot House. I just figured the Captain must own it.![]()

Yeah, it was a big 'defining' moment- because at that stage, all Ted knew about Zoe was that she was writing scathing articles about "rich fat cats", then at a benefit, she is introduced to him as "Zoe Van Smoot"- one of the richest families in new york. :3Oh, did they? If so, nice catch! I guess I didn't pay attention to the last name. Oh well, it just goes to show you that Wikipedia doesn't have all the answers.![]()
the show doesn't need to end when he meets the mother he needs to get her to fall in love with him too