I can't believe there was no thread for this!!!
Let's make this a legen-wait for it.......dairy experience!!!
We'll discuss episodes, characters, romance, quotes anything related to the show
Since I'm the first to post, I'll start us off heh? *silence* *nervously sweating....*
Season Finale is upon us!!!
If you haven't seen the promo yet, then here ya go
You know what this means right???? we finally..........find out what's the deal with the goat!!

Let's make this a legen-wait for it.......dairy experience!!!
We'll discuss episodes, characters, romance, quotes anything related to the show

Since I'm the first to post, I'll start us off heh? *silence* *nervously sweating....*
Season Finale is upon us!!!
If you haven't seen the promo yet, then here ya go
You know what this means right???? we finally..........find out what's the deal with the goat!!
Last edited:
now I need to catch up with the LEGEN wait for itttt.... WAIT FOR IT!!!! Are you still waiting? are you ready ? Your not ready, ready? Really ready? Okay here i go, DARY! Season 4

) is being nice so far, both of them are still funny enough and they are a cute couple, I'm cheering for them :]