TV The How I Met Your Mother Thread

br4nd0nh347

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2008
Messages
188
Reaction score
28
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well I hope we get to see Marshall give Barney another slap this season, so far we had three slaps right? so there's still another two left....
I can't wait to see it.
Totally forgot about those.
I've been watching this series since the beginning. I usually watch it however when shows like Heroes :s (don't know why I watch it) or 24 (oh yeah baby!)
come on I just download it. Anyways Lily has grown on me.
I do agree with some people about the acting, especially from Marshall and Lily.
Best actor there I think is Robin.
 

CBlitz

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
4,011
Reaction score
2,167
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
best actor is obviously NPH broski >__>
 

predsfan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2008
Messages
843
Reaction score
121
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, finally the episode I've been waiting for.

The Robin/Barney relationship is over. It was ruining the show for me considering it just sort of ruined Barney's character for me, not to mention most of the shows up until this point have been focused on them, and Robin's my least favorite character. Hopefully the show picks up again now that their relationship is over and Barney can go back to being "Legendary!"
 

Agrias

Holy Knight
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 28, 2007
Messages
4,236
Reaction score
1,260
Age
42
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Wait what, it's not over o_O They just had a fight but everything was well in the end, not? At least is what I've understood o_O

Just remembered that there was a episode yesterday, and I haven't watched it. DAMN ;_;
 
Last edited:

bebekhappy

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
226
Reaction score
5
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
@predsfan : I'm with you on this, oh and don't forget

"Daddy's home", haha...
oh and in the last scene after Alan Thicke reveal that he and Robin made that unsuccessful TV show and the Barney run out of the bar to search copy of that show, and that is hilarious

Finally...the slapgiving returns, hahaha been waiting for this for so long, but it's worth it, kinda dislike the title, sounds a bit lame, but I like how they built the moment for that slap...and "The Slapping Throne"...and Ted and Robin's line :

TED : .....in fact I want to study slapping under your tuttelage
I want to be you slap-prentice
ROBIN : .....You're a slap-ping rock star
Your name should be Eric Slap-ton

That really craks me up
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
This week's episode bought back some funyn memories; A Licky boom boom down!!!
And Ted getting a call from the granny saying "the window's open" rofl!!

Snow- Informer

Jim Carrey- Imposter( spoof)

The first is the original song that Marshall was referencing to and the 2nd is a Jim Carrey spoof; you can find an Ice Ice Baby( Jim Carrey version) as one of the links from there too, it's quite funny too;

DJ: What's your real name?
Jim Carrey: Robert Van Winkle
DJ: Why did you change it?
Jim carrey: Nothing rhymes with Winkle lol
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP

Season 5 Season 5 Season 5 Season 5 Season 5 Season 5 Season 5 Season 5 Season 5 Season 5 Season 5 Season 5 Season 5 Season 5 Season 5 Season 5 Season 5 Season 5 Season 5 Season 5 Season 5 Season 5 Season 5 Season 5 Season 5 Season 5 Season 5 Season 5 Season 5 Season 5 Season 5 Season 5 Season 5 Season 5 Season 5 is currently ongoing and I have only one question to ask

Duck or Rabbit?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
glad you're watching it too Blai-Kun!! I especially like the bit where Barney jumps in the dustbin and tearfully says "go for Barney" looool so funny. Barney is the best
 

Saintz0r

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2008
Messages
1,414
Reaction score
192
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Barney's a legend :XD
And it's good to see Ranjit back, he's awesome too :D

I lol'ed when barney was running around the table showing the messages he got
Duck ftw!
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
yeah I missed Ranjit and the "naked man" pose came back with Don; Robin's coworker. I second duck FTW!!
 

Oblivion

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2007
Messages
773
Reaction score
121
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
RABBIT...are you all mad????

Marshall was absolutly right !!!! Rabbits >>>>>> Ducks

The Donald Duck Punchline was hilarious ^^

Marshall is the best in HIMYM.

Good that there is a thread here now for HIMYM....on every other board (especially IMDB people are just qq'n...)
 

mike7184

Banned
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 29, 2010
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
India
I like this show. This is One of my favorite tv show.
 

sindergi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2009
Messages
684
Reaction score
151
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
This show is awesome......and it has the best character ever, Barney (the man with the perfect week ;D ) !!
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
[Barney imagines being interviewed by Jim Nantz]
Jim Nantz
: Hello friends, every sport has had an icon who transcends the game. Boxing had Ali, basketball had Jordan, and the sport of sleeping with random hotties has my next guest, Mr Barney Stinson. Barney, welcome.
Barney: [shakes hands] Thanks Jim, great to be back on the show.
Jim
: Good to have you with us, and you know the stats that really speak for themselves - over 200 women, spanning six continents, 17 nationalities, 74 sexual positions, and not a single fattie. It's impressive. With all of these accomplishments though, there's one laurel that has eluded you...which brings us to last week. What's the story there?
Barney
: Buckle up, Jimbo, this one's a doozie.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Last...episode...was...awesome :-D
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
[Ted's mother and her boyfriend, Clint, visits the apartment, but Clint couldn't stop praising Virginia]Clint: Ted, your mother is a very, very erotic woman.Ted: Please don't.

sidenote: the definition of awesome eh Blai???? Didn't know you were a HIMYM fan lol
 

CBlitz

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
4,011
Reaction score
2,167
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
loved the suit episode. I think everyone should wear suits, everyday, all day
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
You mean the women vs suits?

And yeah goldb, HIMYM, Entourage and Californication makes my days!
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Out of the 3, I only watch Entourage and HIMYM. Here is a link you're gonna love Blai! if you don't I'll give you a refund ;)
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
THANK YOU! That link will one day turn out to be very usable.
 
Top