Well, we research stuff and gather convincing data, not making a new "concept"Different level of seriousness and scope of what you have to do afaik.
So I guess it's just stage one out of many in thesis levels.
Well, we research stuff and gather convincing data, not making a new "concept"Different level of seriousness and scope of what you have to do afaik.
But you’re in HS right? Are you calling it thesis or the institution? Thesis is specifically the final assignment for uni courses; a demonstration of skill at writing, academic information gathering and processing ability and of course all the knowledge you acrued over time.But my school is a university...
That just so happens to have a highschool department....
![]()

I rly almost named it Piru but I think I'd trigger Bia too much whenever she'd see the thread and I'd be the only one giggling at the title '-'"
this consideration
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So passion fruits take you to bed ka@GrySun passion fruit taste can differ depending on how much water/sugar you pour. The fruit has a sour taste, so you need to add lots of sugar to have a less sourness (but some people just drink it as sour as possible), the more concentrated thr fruit is, the more it makes people sleepy
this consideration
O.o if you had named it like that, I'd probably remind the times when this word started being used in high school, like a fever spreading. They even mimicked peru's sounds, Farfy![]()
My class and my professor call it thesis, and has always been called like that since the beginning of my HS.But you’re in HS right? Are you calling it thesis or the institution? Thesis is specifically the final assignment for uni courses; a demonstration of skill at writing, academic information gathering and processing ability and of course all the knowledge you acrued over time.
Comparing HS level stuff to that is like comparing elementary school to whatever you're doing now
But where‘s the passionSo passion fruits take you to bed ka
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
HmmMina-san, if you had to make a list of people of MH you'd want to meet, what would that list look like? Not considering distance and finances, but it being an actual list (so not 'anyone yay! but like a more or less placeholder list).
Probably only ~7 people I‘d be interested enough in to meet. And even among those only 2-3 more important ones.This question reeks of salt-spreading.Mina-san, if you had to make a list of people of MH you'd want to meet, what would that list look like? Not considering distance and finances, but it being an actual list (so not 'anyone yay! but like a more or less placeholder list).

Fika plans ripThis question reeks of salt-spreading.
I'd honestly like to meet anyone from FF but think I could probably only keep a conversation with Tom, Riku, Greg.. and maybe zimb and Faust due to shared interests. Maybe also Fardy once they've had their kid and want to talk about nothing but parent stuff.![]()
I'm just assuming you're off the grid Mr Mysterio.Fika plans rip

People in the fun forum and people from MG, I guess.Mina-san, if you had to make a list of people of MH you'd want to meet, what would that list look like? Not considering distance and finances, but it being an actual list (so not 'anyone yay! but like a more or less placeholder list).

SPECIFY!People in the fun forum and people from MG, I guess.![]()

Everyone. Everyone in MH is my friend and meeting them IRL will be awesomeMina-san, if you had to make a list of people of MH you'd want to meet, what would that list look like? Not considering distance and finances, but it being an actual list (so not 'anyone yay! but like a more or less placeholder list).

Impressive way to tilt me, good thing you signed out of MG before I could make you N1 time bombPeople in the fun forum and people from MG, I guess.![]()
Will be? Are you gonna tour the world and meet all of us?Everyone. Everyone in MH is my friend and meeting them IRL will be awesome![]()

Why even bother responding with such a non-answerEveryone. Everyone in MH is my friend and meeting them IRL will be awesome![]()

Passion for sleeping fruit kaBut where‘s the passion
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
HmmProbably only ~7 people I‘d be interested enough in to meet. And even among those only 2-3 more important ones.