The Last Person to Post Wins - Pixie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Different level of seriousness and scope of what you have to do afaik.
Well, we research stuff and gather convincing data, not making a new "concept"
So I guess it's just stage one out of many in thesis levels.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,692
Gender
Female
Country
China
But my school is a university...

That just so happens to have a highschool department....

:worrybunny
But you’re in HS right? Are you calling it thesis or the institution? Thesis is specifically the final assignment for uni courses; a demonstration of skill at writing, academic information gathering and processing ability and of course all the knowledge you acrued over time.

Comparing HS level stuff to that is like comparing elementary school to whatever you're doing now
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,196
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
@GrySun passion fruit taste can differ depending on how much water/sugar you pour. The fruit has a sour taste, so you need to add lots of sugar to have a less sourness (but some people just drink it as sour as possible), the more concentrated thr fruit is, the more it makes people sleepy :XD

I rly almost named it Piru but I think I'd trigger Bia too much whenever she'd see the thread and I'd be the only one giggling at the title '-'"
<_> this consideration

O.o if you had named it like that, I'd probably remind the times when this word started being used in high school, like a fever spreading. They even mimicked peru's sounds, Farfy :emocat
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,692
Gender
Female
Country
China
Mina-san, if you had to make a list of people of MH you'd want to meet, what would that list look like? Not considering distance and finances, but it being an actual list (so not 'anyone yay! but like a more or less placeholder list).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@GrySun passion fruit taste can differ depending on how much water/sugar you pour. The fruit has a sour taste, so you need to add lots of sugar to have a less sourness (but some people just drink it as sour as possible), the more concentrated thr fruit is, the more it makes people sleepy :XD



<_> this consideration

O.o if you had named it like that, I'd probably remind the times when this word started being used in high school, like a fever spreading. They even mimicked peru's sounds, Farfy :emocat
So passion fruits take you to bed ka
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
But you’re in HS right? Are you calling it thesis or the institution? Thesis is specifically the final assignment for uni courses; a demonstration of skill at writing, academic information gathering and processing ability and of course all the knowledge you acrued over time.

Comparing HS level stuff to that is like comparing elementary school to whatever you're doing now
My class and my professor call it thesis, and has always been called like that since the beginning of my HS.

Junior HS was a bit different, I can admit that, but in the senior one, it was more "professional" in a sense. The main goal of it were three things; to research relevant topics, to gather necessary data and to prepare for college thesis because it could be the same (because I was taught to make my own thesis last year on my brother's thesis, and the format looks extremely alike)

The latest lesson that was taught in my class was that we (my class) are the lowest part of the thesis level; that we based our topics on convincing evidence. Higher level and we would actually make those evidences.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
So passion fruits take you to bed ka
But where‘s the passion
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Mina-san, if you had to make a list of people of MH you'd want to meet, what would that list look like? Not considering distance and finances, but it being an actual list (so not 'anyone yay! but like a more or less placeholder list).
Hmm :hmm Probably only ~7 people I‘d be interested enough in to meet. And even among those only 2-3 more important ones.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
*he wants u say to say that coypanda is on the list*
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Mina-san, if you had to make a list of people of MH you'd want to meet, what would that list look like? Not considering distance and finances, but it being an actual list (so not 'anyone yay! but like a more or less placeholder list).
This question reeks of salt-spreading.

I'd honestly like to meet anyone from FF but think I could probably only keep a conversation with Tom, Riku, Greg.. and maybe zimb and Faust due to shared interests. Maybe also Fardy once they've had their kid and want to talk about nothing but parent stuff. :cookiehand
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
This question reeks of salt-spreading.

I'd honestly like to meet anyone from FF but think I could probably only keep a conversation with Tom, Riku, Greg.. and maybe zimb and Faust due to shared interests. Maybe also Fardy once they've had their kid and want to talk about nothing but parent stuff. :cookiehand
Fika plans rip
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,196
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Mina-san, if you had to make a list of people of MH you'd want to meet, what would that list look like? Not considering distance and finances, but it being an actual list (so not 'anyone yay! but like a more or less placeholder list).
People in the fun forum and people from MG, I guess. <_>
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,692
Gender
Female
Country
China
Haha I never said it's a definite list, people can always be added or removed, and some will consider distance and some won't. Just curious really, I didn't mean to imply anything :3
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Seriously though, I'd like to meet all the people I have conversations with on here daily... but if the occasion arose, I'd probably chicken out and give some lame excuse. :catshrug
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Mina-san, if you had to make a list of people of MH you'd want to meet, what would that list look like? Not considering distance and finances, but it being an actual list (so not 'anyone yay! but like a more or less placeholder list).
Everyone. Everyone in MH is my friend and meeting them IRL will be awesome :clingy
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Everyone. Everyone in MH is my friend and meeting them IRL will be awesome :clingy
Will be? Are you gonna tour the world and meet all of us? :zomg

I need like a month's heads-up though or I'll freak out.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,692
Gender
Female
Country
China
But where‘s the passion
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Hmm :hmm Probably only ~7 people I‘d be interested enough in to meet. And even among those only 2-3 more important ones.
Passion for sleeping fruit ka

What's that list like then?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top