The Last Person to Post Wins - Pixie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
The first arc was definitely the best, but I still like the series. It definitely benefits from being read in bigger chunks at a time rather than weekly though. I’ve been trying to save up ~10 chapters at a time lately.
Do you do this with other manga as well?
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I tried watching Deadpool 2 earlier today.. I dropped it with 50 minutes left on the clock. It's a real step back from the first movie, it has too much of everything, too much repeating of everything and some Justice League-level atrocious CGI.
Now Deadpool really was overrated :lmao
Some of that kind of humour is funny, but a whole film of it is just wrong. If Deadpool 2 is in the same line but worse I wont even take my time to watch it.


TPN had a great level of writing in its first arc, after that it chilled but its still good. It kind of lacks tension though, it absorbed the shonen tropes that didn't manifest that much at the beggining.
Still an enjoyable read, I keep following it on a bimestral basis.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
yeah def not watching next deadpool in a theaer...
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,984
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Wow i thought everyone here was like fan of deadpool?

Another plot twist. I just cant :faint
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Wow i thought everyone here was like fan of deadpool?

Another plot twist. I just cant :faint
I like deadpool, but I can see why people have different opinions.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
i like deadpool its just some jokes are subpar but i was watching in russian dub so maybe in english they are better #shikatanai
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,346
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Deadpool is a great comic book character. Ryan Reynolds partly did a really good job portraying him on film.. but I felt like some aspects of what made him so great was sort of dampened in the film.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Oh. I actually though 2 was very funny. Not as good as first one though :oh
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Second one has at least 5 times the amount of jokes in it too, comedy-wise they mostly did the same things, just better executed in the first.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
i really like the series when they were still in that school thing, i guess i miss that mama character. now its mweh
The escape arc was fantastic. Next arc was still okay, but.. a very different level of interest. Like comparing a 10/10 manga to an okay 7/10 manga. The difference was big for me.

But then again I just love myself some good escapes :lambirb Used to watch and love Prison Break a lot.
 
Last edited:

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
The escape arc was fantastic. Next arc was still okay, but.. a very different level of interest. Like comparing a 10/10 manga to an okay 7/10 manga. The difference was big for me.

But then again I just love myself some hoof escapes :lambirb Used to watch and love Prison Break a lot.
sister krone best gal
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Now that I reminded myself of it, I could‘ve played the top10 game with live action with just 9 Prison Break characters, and House.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
@GrySun since you like both Haikyuu and Kuroko, are you by any chance interested in the new Jump sports anime, Hinomaru Zumou? It's airing in.. October, iirc.

I don't even know if you read manga (in general or of Haikyuroko), but I've been following all three since their first chapter and all three of them are pretty amazing (in their own field of sports ofc).


Also, Haikyuroko would be an amazing OVA that I'd pay to see. Nisekyuu (Nisekoi x Haikyuu) was a fun read, but these two competing teams, that would be amazing and funny.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
@gnut @Farfalla This is part of you guys will see *>*

Took those shots around 7-8am, it was cloudy, but I got some good pics, that's how winter is:



Sea urchin *>* I think it's dead, though :feelsbadman



Low tide, so the coral reefs become exposed




This one was quite interesting, apparently when waves dragged small rocks, shells and other things, this drawing appeared on the sand.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,138
Gender
Male
Country
United States
@Bia, @Mariana , @greg, @sebastian-o
This is what you will see when all of you swim up the amazon to meet up in Ecuador . :cop :cop



lets doooo eeet - :zomg
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
@gnut @Farfalla This is part of you guys will see *>*

Took those shots around 7-8am, it was cloudy, but I got some good pics, that's how winter is:



Sea urchin *>* I think it's dead, though :feelsbadman



Low tide, so the coral reefs become exposed




This one was quite interesting, apparently when waves dragged small rocks, shells and other things, this drawing appeared on the sand.
Except for the reef....looks alot like here xD



@zimbardo
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@GrySun since you like both Haikyuu and Kuroko, are you by any chance interested in the new Jump sports anime, Hinomaru Zumou? It's airing in.. October, iirc.

I don't even know if you read manga (in general or of Haikyuroko), but I've been following all three since their first chapter and all three of them are pretty amazing (in their own field of sports ofc).


Also, Haikyuroko would be an amazing OVA that I'd pay to see. Nisekyuu (Nisekoi x Haikyuu) was a fun read, but these two competing teams, that would be amazing and funny.
Sounds interesting. I may give it's first few eps a try to see if I like it. Thanks for the suggestion.

KnB I like mainly for Aomine, while Haikyuu is just amazing. Have read KnB manga, as for Haikyuu I hoped and waited for a 4th season :nomoar May start reading Haikyuu after waiting some more.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
I love Hinomaru Zumou! Can't wait for the anime.

Love it so much, that there is a shonen sports manga, in which people with large or wide bodies are cool and looked up to.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Xadyu is this the same kid who did the Mortal Kombat one ? :lmao
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top