Magu as Hisoka???--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Interesting choice... hope he gets excited just as him in the war...![]()
Last edited:
Magu as Hisoka???--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Interesting choice... hope he gets excited just as him in the war...![]()

Ha, such lies, it is not weird if i change Magu for LinaThat‘s a weird quote, never said that![]()

...Have a good date then!
“Wanna go back to my place and watch the new DuckTales?” is a solid line tbh, but it’s all up to you.![]()

Yeah, they’re really amping up the tension towards the end of the season. Next weekend is the season finale double-episode, and this latest one ended on such a note that I just can’t friggin’ wait for it....
I gotta remind myself to catch up to the Ducktales reboot
Seen some new clips on youtube that's pretty hype.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Next weekend? I better catch up to it fast!Yeah, they’re really amping up the tension towards the end of the season. Next weekend is the season finale double-episode, and this latest one ended on such a note that I just can’t friggin’ wait for it.![]()


King Golf fan will arrive soon :BBut at least I’ve got several hundred chapters of a highly addictive sports manga to see me through the week!![]()

Actually, “this weekend” is probably the right term even. The coming weekend, really. So you’ve only got a few days!!!Next weekend? I better catch up to it fast!
IRL school stuff just sucks![]()


B-baka....Actually, “this weekend” is probably the right term even. The coming weekend, really. So you’ve only got a few days!!!
Not to put any pressure on you at all.![]()



You have to watch the new Ducktales, dude. It's greatOld ducktales had some very interesting several-part episodes too.
I hate cliffhangers![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Shobu good luck on your grand adventure.

Thank you, my fine and loyal Char char... i am a weak soul in front of the pleasures of the flesh, my resolution is fated to fall at any moment... just applying carpe diem is my day.
Shobu good luck on your grand adventure.
Before asking anything of me, you’d have to remind me what ever happened to you starting to watch JoJo long ago.Fine. Be that way
![]()

Before asking anything of me, you’d have to remind me what ever happened to you starting to watch JoJo long ago.
But yeah, I‘d rather watch one of the many animes on my to-watch list when I have time.

yes yes the passion of youth is insatiable.Thank you, my fine and loyal Char char... i am a weak soul in front of the pleasures of the flesh, my resolution is fated to fall at any moment... just applying carpe diem is my day.

There is a reason why, and it's not good news for you. It's not because of what you initially think though.
Dunno if that's a good thing or a bad thing, but thanks....?? Eh, whatever.. You made your choice.
