The Last Person to Post Wins - Pixie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Have a good date then!

“Wanna go back to my place and watch the new DuckTales?” is a solid line tbh, but it’s all up to you. :nod
...

I gotta remind myself to catch up to the Ducktales reboot :sweatbunny

Seen some new clips on youtube that's pretty hype.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
...

I gotta remind myself to catch up to the Ducktales reboot :sweatbunny

Seen some new clips on youtube that's pretty hype.
Yeah, they’re really amping up the tension towards the end of the season. Next weekend is the season finale double-episode, and this latest one ended on such a note that I just can’t friggin’ wait for it. :scry
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
But at least I’ve got several hundred chapters of a highly addictive sports manga to see me through the week! :tem
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Yeah, they’re really amping up the tension towards the end of the season. Next weekend is the season finale double-episode, and this latest one ended on such a note that I just can’t friggin’ wait for it. :scry
Next weekend? I better catch up to it fast! :arf

IRL school stuff just sucks :emocat
 

Shobu_Yoruichi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
731
Reaction score
4,330
Gender
Hidden
Country
Chile
But at least I’ve got several hundred chapters of a highly addictive sports manga to see me through the week! :tem
King Golf fan will arrive soon :B


Oh boi, been a long time since i had not have a morning as good as this!
Been bullying the 'gf' like for 4 hrs. She wants to date with me again, says her life lacks of pleasure now... my feels were touched before, so i got my revenge :evil
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Next weekend? I better catch up to it fast! :arf

IRL school stuff just sucks :emocat
Actually, “this weekend” is probably the right term even. The coming weekend, really. So you’ve only got a few days!!! :arf

Not to put any pressure on you at all. :derp
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Actually, “this weekend” is probably the right term even. The coming weekend, really. So you’ve only got a few days!!! :arf

Not to put any pressure on you at all. :derp
B-baka.... :emocat
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Old ducktales had some very interesting several-part episodes too.

I hate cliffhangers <_>
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Old ducktales had some very interesting several-part episodes too.

I hate cliffhangers <_>
You have to watch the new Ducktales, dude. It's great :zomg
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
:hi

Shobu good luck on your grand adventure.
:hi
 

Shobu_Yoruichi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
731
Reaction score
4,330
Gender
Hidden
Country
Chile
:hi

Shobu good luck on your grand adventure.
Thank you, my fine and loyal Char char... i am a weak soul in front of the pleasures of the flesh, my resolution is fated to fall at any moment... just applying carpe diem is my day.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Fine. Be that way :hmph

:emocat:emocat
Before asking anything of me, you’d have to remind me what ever happened to you starting to watch JoJo long ago. :hmph

But yeah, I‘d rather watch one of the many animes on my to-watch list when I have time.
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Before asking anything of me, you’d have to remind me what ever happened to you starting to watch JoJo long ago. :hmph

But yeah, I‘d rather watch one of the many animes on my to-watch list when I have time.
:sweatbunny
There is a reason why, and it's not good news for you. It's not because of what you initially think though.

And that's fine. Better to keep the watch list low than just keep on piling it over.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,102
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Thank you, my fine and loyal Char char... i am a weak soul in front of the pleasures of the flesh, my resolution is fated to fall at any moment... just applying carpe diem is my day.
yes yes the passion of youth is insatiable.

:cheerbunny
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top