Hey @GrySun , finally finished SoV 

Man, what a good game, even with its flaws I take it in high regard.
The final steps the strategic aspect got a little better, a little late but better than nothing.
Some maps made me get serious, like the Duma Gate one or Rudolph's, damn that guy is harder than Duma 
And I freaking knew Alm would be important to have maxed at the end hehe, actually I had that spoiled from Heroes since I knew Celica was going to become a witch, and that Alm was going to get the Falchion in order to damage Duma, so I leveled him up like crazy and the final battles were fine. A little disappointed that I didnt battle Celica though, I was specially concerned about facing a character I raised myself
None of my characters died in the end, Im that good
The game wasn't hard overall, I really hope the post game gives some challenge, but still I enjoyed it a lot. The music and the pacing was amazing, the characters pretty memorable, specially Berkut and Luthier, Python is so damn spanish

The final steps the strategic aspect got a little better, a little late but better than nothing.
Some maps made me get serious, like the Duma Gate one or Rudolph's, damn that guy is harder than Duma 
And I freaking knew Alm would be important to have maxed at the end hehe, actually I had that spoiled from Heroes since I knew Celica was going to become a witch, and that Alm was going to get the Falchion in order to damage Duma, so I leveled him up like crazy and the final battles were fine. A little disappointed that I didnt battle Celica though, I was specially concerned about facing a character I raised myself
None of my characters died in the end, Im that good
The game wasn't hard overall, I really hope the post game gives some challenge, but still I enjoyed it a lot. The music and the pacing was amazing, the characters pretty memorable, specially Berkut and Luthier, Python is so damn spanish


He‘s a minor character but I liked him a lot, one of my favs. Spanish Python
found nice advices shared here.
in the bus, a granny was about to get down of it, at turtle speed, when the bus closed the doors with her between and started going... for 2 meters approx, mostly women were yelling to the driver to stop, me was just lookin' the granny, seeing how she behave, while thinking if the worst were about to happen, to simply get down the bus immediately and pick another, to avoid being a witness for the police and screw away my sporty morning, which i enjoyed a lot, btw









