The Last Person to Post Wins - Pixie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,079
Gender
Male
Country
United States
bye tto , right tto

:bedtime
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Wattup
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,572
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
what's going on with you?
Drinking cold brew coffee, counting mice [and wondering what kind of frigid mice I have ended up with], thinking what to cook tonight...

... wife and kids are in Japan, so I have free reign to make whatever I want (I wonder how much money I can blow on food, before I head off to join them in Nagoya)
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,962
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
will you meet up with niichan and Sky, Mr zim?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
work work work lol

a n d

waiting on the jackpot millions.

/feels good gais.


what's going on with you?
Nothing much...trying to get shit round here tidied up xD
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,572
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
will you meet up with niichan and Sky, Mr zim?
Nah, they're already back (I think - and if not, they certainly will be before I fly out).

There was a brief moment when I thought I would be in the country at the same time [so was thinking if it would be worth taking an overnight trip to Tokyo, to see them], but it turned out to not be true.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,962
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Ah..... I see.............

Have you ever met njt? :?bunny
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,572
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Never met any of you fine folk [nor any of the unwashed masses from this site].

Kinda never had the urge.

Am sure njt is a fine fellow, but I tend to be pretty busy when in Japan (and when I don't have work/things I actually have to do, people to meet (I mean family/old friends), then I'm then pretty busy trying to enjoy myself, rather than meeting new people).
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,572
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
you work in japan?
Did - now I just visit professors/collaborators to discuss projects and occasionally do experiments (with specific lines/equipment which I don't have access to in Austria).

Rarely, I attend conferences there
- 'rarely' 'cause I hate wasting time in conferences (when I could be doing actual work)
- 'there', because I prefer to go to conferences in Japan, than the states/Europe (partly due to the fact I may run into people I know and want to chat with/go out for a meal with, and partly due to the fact that if I am going to travel that far, I may as well make a holiday of it [and meet my family] also).
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,962
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
@zimbardo do you have Elsevier/ResearchGate account by chance? Just asking
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Never met any of you fine folk [nor any of the unwashed masses from this site].

Kinda never had the urge.

Am sure njt is a fine fellow, but I tend to be pretty busy when in Japan (and when I don't have work/things I actually have to do, people to meet (I mean family/old friends), then I'm then pretty busy trying to enjoy myself, rather than meeting new people).
When are you flying there zimb? I‘ll be going to Japan soon myself, in september.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top