TV - The LOST Thread: [SPOILERS] | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

TV The LOST Thread: [SPOILERS]

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Dont you just love the show Lost?
cause i do!!! so lets talk about it.

ok the ending of season 2. OMG???!!!??? what was that all about? the statue with 4 toes?
everyone gets captured by the others and mikael gets to leave? (will he make it?)
ive got 5 million more questions i want answered but hey, babysteps....

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Re: The LOST thread (spoilers will probably arise so read only if youre up to da

BoffenJL said:
Dont you just love the show Lost?
cause i do!!! so lets talk about it.

ok the ending of season 2. OMG???!!!??? what was that all about? the statue with 4 toes?
everyone gets captured by the others and mikael gets to leave? (will he make it?)
ive got 5 million more questions i want answered but hey, babysteps....
To be serious I really love the show but the ending of season 2 was total crap. 1 min answers and 89 min new questions...too many unlogical things like the monster that suddenly dissapeared in season 2 but terrorized everyone in season 1. I predict they will follow this way like the next 2-3 season which is not the right way in my opinion I mean if the ratio of answers to new questions is like 1:10000000000000 its not that entertaining after a few seasons...

Btw someone on I hate Lost mentioned a funny thing...the statue was okay but wtf has that do to with the story? nothing >.<

Yachiru

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Re: The LOST thread (spoilers will probably arise so read only if youre up to date!)

I love Lost! It's my favorite show that's on TV right now. Although the season finale wasn't as good as season one's finale. But I still can't wait until season 3!

The last scene in the finale left me going "OMG" though. Who are those guys who are working for Penny Widmore? How does Penny know to look for the electromagnetic thing? And it was awesome that we got to see outside of the island in real time.

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The LOST thread (spoilers will probably arise so read only if youre up to date!)

Really liked the first season of LOST, but have yet to watch the following seasons ( I didn't read any of the posts in this thread out of fear of being spoiled, but well now you know XD )

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands

Gold Knight said:
Really liked the first season of LOST, but have yet to watch the following seasons ( I didn't read any of the posts in this thread out of fear of being spoiled, but well now you know XD )
I am in love with Lost, but due to season 2 not having finished in the netherlands yet, i'll stay away from this thread for now, but DAMN, i've heard so much about that last episode by now there's like no way people can spoil me anymore it seems... T____T

But i dont want to try my luck. :amuse

Rampages

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada

But whats up with Henry Gale and his secret identities and stuff ? It seems as tough he wants to hide all the "others" from the losties...weird.

The Boff

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Sweden

ok remind me, henry was the guy they captured right?

Rampages

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Re: The LOST thread (spoilers will probably arise so read only if youre up to da

Yup. And leader of the others.

DemonDays

Reaction score
Country
England

Okay Okay.....so end of season two? WWWWHHHAAAAATTT? I literally sat there for 10 minutes completely stumped. There is still so much unanswered stuff. Roll on October for Season 3.

The Boff

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Sweden

the biggest wuestion after the season 2 finale was the huge statue.... what the hell?

destinator

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany

BoffenJL said:
the biggest wuestion after the season 2 finale was the huge statue.... what the hell?
For me that was totally out of context...the statue hat nothing to do with the story...so dumb xD

The Boff

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Sweden

but it was so weird. i mean there must be areason for it to be there! so in like 4 seasons we may know what the hell it wants... or doesnt want...

destinator

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany

BoffenJL said:
but it was so weird. i mean there must be areason for it to be there! so in like 4 seasons we may know what the hell it wants... or doesnt want...
It was just another thing to bring up new questions...thats why I start to hate lost...the final was only about new questions...i think 1 question got solved? that was everything but like 1000 new were created and that one with the statue was just dumb...Its clear that they want ppl to watch the next season but I dont like it with this extreme way.

The Boff

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Sweden

rigor mortis said:
It was just another thing to bring up new questions...thats why I start to hate lost...the final was only about new questions...i think 1 question got solved? that was everything but like 1000 new were created and that one with the statue was just dumb...Its clear that they want ppl to watch the next season but I dont like it with this extreme way.
well yeah it was one of the worst/best cliffhangers all time. they went all out on that one.
the worst thing is that now when they have brought up so much new stuff, it will take soooo
many eps until we get answers. atleast if they follow the same pace of the show that they always have... but thats why i like it i guess... its so very unpredictable :D

destinator

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany

Also I hate this block system...I heared/read that they will show 6 episodes now and make a break again then >.<

The Boff

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Sweden

yeah that is friggin annoying ill give you that!

DemonDays

Reaction score
Country
England

thats stupid. giving us a bit..then making us wait for the rest.
It already has enough suspense in it!

destinator

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany

DemonDays said:
thats stupid. giving us a bit..then making us wait for the rest.
It already has enough suspense in it!
So ture...well I hope the first 6 episodes will clear a few things up..also I hope there wont be any TOO cliffhanger-ish 6th episode. That would really annoy me to hell...!

DemonDays

Reaction score
Country
England

rigor mortis said:
So ture...well I hope the first 6 episodes will clear a few things up..also I hope there wont be any TOO cliffhanger-ish 6th episode. That would really annoy me to hell...!
Yeah but it wouldnt be Lost without annoying cliffhangers. Pffft. I swear sometimes it isnt good for my health.

destinator

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany

DemonDays said:
Yeah but it wouldnt be Lost without annoying cliffhangers. Pffft. I swear sometimes it isnt good for my health.
Well season 2 final was so annoying that I dont really felt like watching season 3 so its more or less okay for me =)