Archived The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
A camera or a radar trap?
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Ah sorry for using the term people use it here normally. I meant radar trap.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Ah sorry for using the term people use it here normally. I meant radar trap.
They try to be as inconspicuous as possible with them here. Most of the time there will be cameras at intersections for running a red light and ones in school zones for speed. Other than that it's actual patrol cars.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
We have vans here and they set the trap either from within the van or the put it next to the road. If you are careful of them, you can spot them easily before they radar gun can catch you. No checking in the city areas. Traffic Police is one of the best and honest system running here. They used to be the most corrupt officials. Then they went through a revamp, and the new police is deadly honest. Being paid well is another factor to discourage them from taking bribes.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Here they try their best to hide. A van would be pretty hard to hide though, lol
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
They try to hide and if they do pull you over for hiding. My government teacher taught me it is actually illegal for cops to do that but most people dont know.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
They try to hide and if they do pull you over for hiding. My government teacher taught me it is actually illegal for cops to do that but most people dont know.
Just like it's illegal for them to not tell you they're cops? Sounds like another urban myth to me.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I don't really know. He said it is classified under some form of entrapment.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I don't really know. He said it is classified under some form of entrapment.
That's the same thing they say about asking someone if they're a cop or not. It's BS :p
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
They're not allowed to hide. They have to be visible. Then again, barely visible is still visible.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
They're not allowed to hide. They have to be visible. Then again, barely visible is still visible.
I'd say, I guess that doesn't apply for both directions of traffic then :s

---------- Post added at 05:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 PM ----------

And even if they weren't most wouldn't bother arguing about it I think.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Maybe it annoys you because this discussion started years ago? XD one of the reasons I rarely visit the Naruto section, too much whiners who complain about the same shit over and over again. Don't even want to start about the people who complain about every chapter, that's not limited to Naruto though. If you dislike it so much, just stop reading or stfu :oh
No, it's the same old retarded argument that is illogical. "blahblah Uchiha is overpowered because of Sharingan!" Manga states otherwise. Or it's "Sasuke's gotten free powerups and is haxxed!!!111111111" although Sasuke got pwned so many times by Bee and the four kage. And what about Naruto getting free powerups?

But yeah, same old shit.



Here they try their best to hide. A van would be pretty hard to hide though, lol
They fail at it. :hee
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I confess I should learn to save my money. ._.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
This really reminds me of some of the ideas you've brought up to me :cookiestare
?.? What ideas? When?

Edit: :sweat Got it.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Just be smarter with the cabbage :nod
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Adi I have the same problem, I spend my money too carelessly. But I've got some dubloons saved up so I'm not at crisis-point but I could do better. I also have loads of lists of stuff I wanna get. Where is my winning loterry ticket dammit!??? :bored
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I am mad at Gamestop because they wouldn't let me Pre-Order Pokemon White 2.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I confess that I'm not afraid of dying or what comes after. One of my greatest fears, however, is leaving this world unchanged.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Adi I have the same problem, I spend my money too carelessly. But I've got some dubloons saved up so I'm not at crisis-point but I could do better. I also have loads of lists of stuff I wanna get. Where is my winning loterry ticket dammit!??? :bored
I knooow, right? :bored :comfort Let's win the lottery together! :arf

Naomi, I have a similar fear. I'm afraid of my time coming before I've tried doing all the things I want to do, like chasing after my dreams and having a family.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top