A camera or a radar trap?
They try to be as inconspicuous as possible with them here. Most of the time there will be cameras at intersections for running a red light and ones in school zones for speed. Other than that it's actual patrol cars.Ah sorry for using the term people use it here normally. I meant radar trap.
Just like it's illegal for them to not tell you they're cops? Sounds like another urban myth to me.They try to hide and if they do pull you over for hiding. My government teacher taught me it is actually illegal for cops to do that but most people dont know.
That's the same thing they say about asking someone if they're a cop or not. It's BSI don't really know. He said it is classified under some form of entrapment.

I'd say, I guess that doesn't apply for both directions of traffic thenThey're not allowed to hide. They have to be visible. Then again, barely visible is still visible.

No, it's the same old retarded argument that is illogical. "blahblah Uchiha is overpowered because of Sharingan!" Manga states otherwise. Or it's "Sasuke's gotten free powerups and is haxxed!!!111111111" although Sasuke got pwned so many times by Bee and the four kage. And what about Naruto getting free powerups?Maybe it annoys you because this discussion started years ago? XD one of the reasons I rarely visit the Naruto section, too much whiners who complain about the same shit over and over again. Don't even want to start about the people who complain about every chapter, that's not limited to Naruto though. If you dislike it so much, just stop reading or stfu![]()
They fail at it.Here they try their best to hide. A van would be pretty hard to hide though, lol

This really reminds me of some of the ideas you've brought up to meI confess I should learn to save my money. ._.

?.? What ideas? When?This really reminds me of some of the ideas you've brought up to me![]()
Got it.

I knooow, right?Adi I have the same problem, I spend my money too carelessly. But I've got some dubloons saved up so I'm not at crisis-point but I could do better. I also have loads of lists of stuff I wanna get. Where is my winning loterry ticket dammit!???![]()
Let's win the lottery together! 