Sorry about that pm xio...
Don't forget us, Banana-bro.I wanna say that I feel like shit. I miss being myself. I used to be a fun, carefree person although somewhat random and excentric. I think leaving portugal was the worst thing that happened in my life lately. I left behind all my friends who liked me even though I was kinda crazy and now I'm alone.
Not only I found myself alone. People who I tried to approach said I was crazy and stuff and although they didn't hate me I wasn't able to form bonds. That kinda made me down and made me become a more quiet and reserved person and also I have become bitter towards people I don't even know for no reason.
After becoming quiet and bitter towards people I think my old personality which I loved has gone away and now I feel that I have become empty inside.
I found a girlfrined whom I felt an attraction towards but I think it has become an empty relationship with time. Just like every thing in my life.
If I don't get into uni this year I seriously don't know what to do with my future. I fell that suddenly the ground I was standing in has crumbled.
I want to find good friends again. I want to become the person I liked to be again. I want to find my path again.
Man sorry for bringing depression in after all the good posts you guys have been posting.
Or perhaps it's as simple as aging and/or being unable to be your old self in a new environment?I think college is the root of our social problems. D:




Could also be discomfort in new surroundings where things won't be as stable or safe. At least in high school, you usually had your friends from middle school entering with you. So if you failed at making new friends, you still had your old friends. Colleges may not be like that. Dunno.Or perhaps it's as simple as aging and/or being unable to be your old self in a new environment?
Do you interact only with people in your college or area? Maybe you can expand.Thanks guys for all your support Nuno, Naomi, Milly, Xio
And everybody who expressed your simpaty in other thread or means.
I hope I can fix this sittuation soon.
@Adi
What if it never happens again? Then you missed your chance![]()
Fuck the third time, homey. Do it the first time or second time, if you feel it. Don't risk the opportunity slipping out of your hands or you may regret it. GO FOR IT.I confess that sometimes the good things in life happen twice.
But if it happens a third time, I'll get his number.
Right?Right? Even if they like you they let you wait and reply way late, which makes you look like a dumbass because you reply immediatly.I confess I hate it when a girl when out in public shows obvious signs of affection and even tells you so, but when you try communicating with them over the phone or Facebook, they ignore you completely.
And you then wait another 2+ hours for a response.Right?Right? Even if they like you they let you wait and reply way late, which makes you look like a dumbass because you reply immediatly.
Do it in person, then.I confess I hate it when a girl when out in public shows obvious signs of affection and even tells you so, but when you try communicating with them over the phone or Facebook, they ignore you completely.

Kinda hard when she is off at college about 3 hours away.Do it in person, then.![]()
