Seriously Kev, you sure you want to do this? What about your girlfriend (?) and family? Do you know for sure it'll make you happy? The easiest route isn't necessarily the best route, just remember that. You get more out of working hard than you do taking things the easy way.
It's bullshit how college is necessary for decent jobs, and even worse how expensive college is. Seriously, Drexel University feels more like a business than a place of learning, finding ways to get more money. The only consolation is that they're actually spending it for students as well, like building new housings and shit. I wouldn't mind so much if college wasn't expensive as hell, or if it was easier to get a job to pay off loans.
I confess I actually enjoyed completing my work on time so I could play WWE '13 at home.
It's bullshit how college is necessary for decent jobs, and even worse how expensive college is. Seriously, Drexel University feels more like a business than a place of learning, finding ways to get more money. The only consolation is that they're actually spending it for students as well, like building new housings and shit. I wouldn't mind so much if college wasn't expensive as hell, or if it was easier to get a job to pay off loans.
I confess I actually enjoyed completing my work on time so I could play WWE '13 at home.

