Archived The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I confess that I watched the PBS Masterpiece Classic over Wuthering Heights today and cried a lot.

And as we're just a few minutes from the end of the three or four hour special my mom says, "I dunno.... It just feels like I haven't even read this book. I mean, when do they hang her?" I'm like "Hang her? She doesn't get hanged..." And my mom says, "yes, they hang her at the end of the book." :fail To which I reply, "Mom/ You do realize that we're watching Wuthering Heights, right? This isn't Tess of the D'Ubervilles."

Mi madre: "Ohhhhhhhhh! Oh. Okay. Yeah, I've never read this book. But oh my god, now I definitely want to read it!"

She spoiled the entire novel for herself. And considering it's my favorite book, I was very disappointed. What a tard. She didn't notice she was watching something completely different until the last five minutes. Wuthering Heights and Tess of the D'Ubervilles have virtually nothing in common. I told her that I think the blonde hair dye is seeping to her brain.
We read those two books the same year in Highschool

I confess while I haven't really confused the two books with each other from what I remember, I still associate them with one another :cookiestare


:uguu
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Oh I forgot to mention THE BIGGEST blonde moment she's had in her entire life. I was grabbing a glass of water and asked her to press play. We were watching it on Netflix through the Wii and she fucking TOUCHED the screen where the play button was. I was like "what are you doing...?" And she answers, "isn't it touch screen?"

"Mom, when has our TV ever been touch screen?" I ask her and she says, "but the Wii is on, right?"

:cookiestare

I had to explain to her that just because we have a Wii, doesn't mean the TV turns touch screen when you connect the two together. Jee. Sus. Chr. Ist.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Is she blonde? :cookiestare

Or did you already say she bleached her hair?
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
She's naturally blonde, but it turned grey when she was like 26 or some shit so now she has to dye it. That might even make her double blonde.

---------- Post added at 02:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 AM ----------

And you guys wonder how I ever thought Indianapolis was in Ohio when I'm the spawn of this woman.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
And you guys wonder how I ever thought Indianapolis was in Ohio when I'm the spawn of this woman.
Mmmm, no.

From what I remember we can't blame your drunkenness on her :pleased
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
She's naturally blonde, but it turned grey when she was like 26 or some shit so now she has to dye it. That might even make her double blonde.

---------- Post added at 02:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 AM ----------

And you guys wonder how I ever thought Indianapolis was in Ohio when I'm the spawn of this woman.
Jeez.

Send her back to college or better yet, kindergarten. <_<
 

Pat

Lost and Found
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
6,776
Reaction score
7,040
Gender
Male
Country
Gotei 13
Old people can't keep up with the technology. My uncle called me and told me that he couldn't log out of gmail. I told him where the log-out button was and he insisted that it wasn't there. I went to his house and realized that he had changed the window size of his browser and he didn't know there was a scroll bar at the bottom. You would think he would be a lot more knowledgeable about simple computer tasks after using it more than a year.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
My uncle builds computers. XD
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Oh gawd...

I confess my brother is busy in his room which is just on the other side of the wall I'm facing and it's noisy. :oh

I have nowhere to go today. :crying
This is going to be a late reply but... you should had been noisy too :XD

---------- Post added at 01:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 PM ----------

Adorien, you think that's bad? I was sitting watching television in my room when suddenly my fucking mom runs out naked, I was like whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? she looked at me for a second and then goes back into the bedroom to sex mah dad.......I will never forget that moment.
Good thing I stopped ignoring you.
 
Last edited:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I confess I forgot how fun food poisoning was :yay
 
  • Like
Reactions: M3J

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I agree that it's a yay, KD.

Feel better soon, Gary. You can take the time you must spend bedridden to create a new playlist for me in Spotify.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I agree that it's a yay, KD.

Feel better soon, Gary. You can take the time you must spend bedridden to create a new playlist for me in Spotify.
I don't even know if I have the energy to stalk your profile :bored

:derp
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I agree that it's a yay, KD.
It is. I've gotten fucked over so many times in the past month, that with my miniscal pay. It isn't even worth it.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I confess I am horrifyingly gross :crying
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Then I'll make one for you titled, "I Cannot See His Color". It will make any illness feel better! :arf

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

Don't get on yet though, it isn't finished.
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top