So we're finally not allowed to think u.u
He was go on about his dilemma.
He was go on about his dilemma.
Yeah, when I stop caring and/or learn how to deal with it. It just doesn't seem like it'd ever happen. xDWhoever said "just wait to you get to your 20's" is either the most together person in the world, or full of shit. Life does get better overall, but your problems just change.
Honestly, I hardly ever have fun that way. Especially if dancing is involved, and it's not in an athmosphere I like. And I really didn't wanna sing this night... But I sang 4 songs. Sounded horrible, felt like shit. I had no fun at all. Had a quarrel with my boyfriend too. I'm just not the type that likes clubs in general.Or you could just do that now, with your friends...lol
I recall you sounded awesome.Welp, if you don't enjoy yourself while doing something then you know the solution to that problem.Honestly, I hardly ever have fun that way. Especially if dancing is involved, and it's not in an athmosphere I like. And I really didn't wanna sing this night... But I sang 4 songs. Sounded horrible, felt like shit. I had no fun at all. Had a quarrel with my boyfriend too. I'm just not the type that likes clubs in general.
I'm just boring. xD
Okay, it's weird, but I like going to places with my friends, I like being with and around them. I like the music if we're in a rock bar. But at other times I just feel like I tag along. Of course I want to go out with my friends. But the way I feel when we spend time together is not always nice, but I still prefer going out.Welp, if you don't enjoy yourself while doing something then you know the solution to that problem.
You're not "tagging along" if they invited you...Okay, it's weird, but I like going to places with my friends, I like being with and around them. I like the music if we're in a rock bar. But at other times I just feel like I tag along. Of course I want to go out with my friends. But the way I feel when we spend time together is not always nice, but I still prefer going out.
xD I meant another thing there, but my English escapes me.You're not "tagging along" if they invite you...

Be the change you want to be. If you don't like something, then do something about it.I confess that my insecurities are making my relationship, and even my friendships, work environments and general social situations really hard. They are such a big part of me, that I don't know what to do at this point, to handle life in a better way. I'm always the one that prefers to stay in the back, I'm always the ashamed one, always wanting to hide, always the weak one around. And it takes the better of me. But it's such a big part of who I am, that I just don't know how to be different. Sometimes I wish I was still a teenager and had more time to develop my character and personality.
Thanks. xDBe the change you want to be. If you don't like something, then do something about it.
Lot of great speakers or celebrities had either stage fright or were shy as hell, but they worked hard and look at them now. I forgot who they are, but you can google it for yourself. But yeah, you can stick to the same old shit and complain about it, or you can work harder to change yourself and make yourself proud. Nothing good in life comes easy, which is why it's so worth it when you finally achieve that good something.
Don't be a shy Adi, be a sugoi Adi!
![]()
