Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
All I'm saying is NO MOAR MATH PLZ.


Is that such hard request to make? <_<
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I confess that my insecurities are making my relationship, and even my friendships, work environments and general social situations really hard. They are such a big part of me, that I don't know what to do at this point, to handle life in a better way. I'm always the one that prefers to stay in the back, I'm always the ashamed one, always wanting to hide, always the weak one around. And it takes the better of me. But it's such a big part of who I am, that I just don't know how to be different. Sometimes I wish I was still a teenager and had more time to develop my character and personality.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Whoever said "just wait to you get to your 20's" is either the most together person in the world, or full of shit. Life does get better overall, but your problems just change.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Whoever said "just wait to you get to your 20's" is either the most together person in the world, or full of shit. Life does get better overall, but your problems just change.
Yeah, when I stop caring and/or learn how to deal with it. It just doesn't seem like it'd ever happen. xD

---------- Post added at 04:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 AM ----------

I feel like all I need to do is meet Naomi and go drink together in a club. xD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Or you could just do that now, with your friends...lol
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Or you could just do that now, with your friends...lol
Honestly, I hardly ever have fun that way. Especially if dancing is involved, and it's not in an athmosphere I like. And I really didn't wanna sing this night... But I sang 4 songs. Sounded horrible, felt like shit. I had no fun at all. Had a quarrel with my boyfriend too. I'm just not the type that likes clubs in general.

I'm just boring. xD
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,095
Gender
Male
Country
United States
lol @ adi - sure go get you some dranks~ <3/

Regarding the insecurities -
You know the answer to these but its just hard to put into practice.
Nothings going to change or move forward if you keep putting yourself int he back end of things.
So - start by not standing in the back so much and take the chance and lead when they come up.

There are some people that don't like to stand out and seek or garner attention as well.
Although- as long as you're 'doing you' and taking care of what you need to take care of and not interfering with your life it should be okay.

edit -

didn't you sing once or twice on mh voice chat thread.
As if - your voice sucks or something . :yelling I recall you sounded awesome.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I just feel like a bunny, whenever I'm in a crowd. xD I wanna go in a corner and hide. It's just impulsive and just so typical of me to be that way. And I don't really know the line between standing out and blending in. xD I know how I should be, but I'm not.

I'm a sad bunny. >.<
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Honestly, I hardly ever have fun that way. Especially if dancing is involved, and it's not in an athmosphere I like. And I really didn't wanna sing this night... But I sang 4 songs. Sounded horrible, felt like shit. I had no fun at all. Had a quarrel with my boyfriend too. I'm just not the type that likes clubs in general.

I'm just boring. xD
Welp, if you don't enjoy yourself while doing something then you know the solution to that problem.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Welp, if you don't enjoy yourself while doing something then you know the solution to that problem.
Okay, it's weird, but I like going to places with my friends, I like being with and around them. I like the music if we're in a rock bar. But at other times I just feel like I tag along. Of course I want to go out with my friends. But the way I feel when we spend time together is not always nice, but I still prefer going out.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Okay, it's weird, but I like going to places with my friends, I like being with and around them. I like the music if we're in a rock bar. But at other times I just feel like I tag along. Of course I want to go out with my friends. But the way I feel when we spend time together is not always nice, but I still prefer going out.
You're not "tagging along" if they invited you...
 
Last edited:

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
You're not "tagging along" if they invite you...
xD I meant another thing there, but my English escapes me.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess that my insecurities are making my relationship, and even my friendships, work environments and general social situations really hard. They are such a big part of me, that I don't know what to do at this point, to handle life in a better way. I'm always the one that prefers to stay in the back, I'm always the ashamed one, always wanting to hide, always the weak one around. And it takes the better of me. But it's such a big part of who I am, that I just don't know how to be different. Sometimes I wish I was still a teenager and had more time to develop my character and personality.
Be the change you want to be. If you don't like something, then do something about it.

Lot of great speakers or celebrities had either stage fright or were shy as hell, but they worked hard and look at them now. I forgot who they are, but you can google it for yourself. But yeah, you can stick to the same old shit and complain about it, or you can work harder to change yourself and make yourself proud. Nothing good in life comes easy, which is why it's so worth it when you finally achieve that good something.


Don't be a shy Adi, be a sugoi Adi!
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Be the change you want to be. If you don't like something, then do something about it.

Lot of great speakers or celebrities had either stage fright or were shy as hell, but they worked hard and look at them now. I forgot who they are, but you can google it for yourself. But yeah, you can stick to the same old shit and complain about it, or you can work harder to change yourself and make yourself proud. Nothing good in life comes easy, which is why it's so worth it when you finally achieve that good something.


Don't be a shy Adi, be a sugoi Adi!
Thanks. xD

I'm actually working hard every day, it's just that nobody knows about it. It takes a real effort to make a single trip to somewhere in the city and back when I'm on my own. I always feel awkward, weird, I'm always self aware, my mouth gets dry, I get nervous, my head is shaking, my heartbeat gets fast, I get dizzy, at some point my breathing becomes weird too. On good days I'm in high spirits, my mind is elsewhere, and I feel normal, sometimes even good in crowds when I'm by myself. Also, music helps. And deep thoughts.

But just because it doesn't show, it doesn't mean I don't try.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Make more of an effort, and keep working hard. I know how you feel, but you just need say "fuck this" and go for it.

And goddamn, you have too many problems. :cookiestare

Don't try, my derpy daughter, do, DO!
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Well Adi... I believe that everybody has a "I don't give a fuck switch", for some people it's very hard to turn it on while others live with it on. Just try to turn it on for a day, enjoy yourself without caring about what others will think/speak about you. You don't need(and shouldn't) do it every single time, but it's good to relieve some stress and improve you self-assurance.

Off course I'm kind of fucked up, so you can take my advice with grain of salt haha

Anyway, if you don't like what you're doing with your friends... invite them to do something that you like, even if it's something that they don't like
friends can help in theses times
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
My "fuck it" days do happen. xD I even say "fuck it" in my mind. But it doesn't happen enough times I guess.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Make it happen more. Just pretend you're in a situatino that makes you say "fuck it" and actually be all "fuck it."
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top