DetailsI was strangely attracted to this weird person on the train today.
I sicken myself.
DetailsI was strangely attracted to this weird person on the train today.
I sicken myself.

Well that's university for me. Before that, i definitely knew there was so much more for me to learn, but i was so much cockier. Like i could always succeed with barely any effort. Nowadays, i have realized i am nowhere near as good as i thought i was, and i am finally on that stage that i am actually trying to change a couple of things.Education merely makes you realize how much you don't know.... Its like realizing your ignorance is some form of wisdom...

yeah, maybe it's indifference... but it sure is strange for me.You southern people and your passion for emotions. What I think you are feeling, is what most people are feeling towards each other- indifference. They are there, but just as well they might not be there, it doesn't really matter. Just in your case, and what surprised you this time is, they are pretty. That's super funny though to freak out about the fact that you are feeling indifference towards pretty girls. Brazilian problems...
You are just growing up. Or you are secretly in love or somehow emotionally attached to someone else, that makes you forget about all the other pretty things out there. But no, srsly, I just think you mature.
Well, the problem for me is the cost of education.Well that's university for me. Before that, i definitely knew there was so much more for me to learn, but i was so much cockier. Like i could always succeed with barely any effort. Nowadays, i have realized i am nowhere near as good as i thought i was, and i am finally on that stage that i am actually trying to change a couple of things.
So education has definitely made me feel more unhappy than happy. So i am with you on this one M3J![]()
Then you gay.yeah, maybe it's indifference... but it sure is strange for me.
I don't think I'm more mature than I was 3 months ago and I'm pretty sure that I'm not secretly in love with anyone
I'm always up for some sexy time... but in this case I'm more like it would be good to have sex with them if they wanted, but I'm not eager to pursuit it
Only if you learn something you likeI thought education was supposed to make you feel smarter and happier?
I bet it's at least 70%Yes, and I don't think I can pass physical chemistry I let alone physical chemistry II. Feels like shit. I'm pretty sure I made a 40% in the best case scenario on my exam last night. I couldn't sleep all last night because I couldn't shake off my disappointment in myself. It's not like I didn't study. I did. Just nothing makes sense to me in this course. Nothing is intuitive and it's impossible to blindly memorize everything.

That's why Icei stopped coming online?I followed gnut and your advice about the "life is about trial and error" thing. So I decided to tell her my feelings...
First Trial, First Error![]()



I'll decide what to do when I get the test grade back. This class actually has me rethinking my degree plan. Now that's fucking just sad. I decided to try and redouble my efforts. But if my first exam grade is bad enough, I might have to drop which would BE TOTALLY SHITTY. And Milly, that rough draft report was for freshman biology! XD You're seriously overstating my abilities here! You did give my ego a small boost though. I almost want to pass this class JUST to give the professor a huge "fuck you".Quit that talk Naomi. You can pass physical chemistry, I know you can. Just have more confidence and work even harder! You've proven you can be quite a genius. Didn't your rough draft get a good grade? Just keep studying and get tutoring, and you'll pass!
Believe in yourself.![]()
It's like he just wanted to make me look like an idiot in front of the class. How much do you want to bet? I could use the money!I bet it's at least 70%![]()

This sounds more like your prof is a douche. This happens from time to time. Just remember the stat mech equations. Know your Gibb's free energy (I think that's a major focus in chem, moreso than in physics).Yesterday in lecture, he asked a question about a experimental system he drew on the board and asked what would be observed. So I answered, "the system will eventually reach thermal equilibrium", and he said "NO. What will you OBSERVE? You will observe a change in temperature from each chamber and then eventually there will be no more change in temperature."
Use your hatred or dislike for your professor as motivation to pass the class. I'm not overstating anything (even though that was freshman biology). Confidence is the key. I suck at accounting, but when I studied, I managed to get a B+ or A when I usually get C or C-. If I can do that without understanding majority of stuff, then you can get A- easily!I'll decide what to do when I get the test grade back. This class actually has me rethinking my degree plan. Now that's fucking just sad. I decided to try and redouble my efforts. But if my first exam grade is bad enough, I might have to drop which would BE TOTALLY SHITTY. And Milly, that rough draft report was for freshman biology! XD You're seriously overstating my abilities here! You did give my ego a small boost though. I almost want to pass this class JUST to give the professor a huge "fuck you".
Yesterday in lecture, he asked a question about a experimental system he drew on the board and asked what would be observed. So I answered, "the system will eventually reach thermal equilibrium", and he said "NO. What will you OBSERVE? You will observe a change in temperature from each chamber and then eventually there will be no more change in temperature."
I just stared at him, but was thinking "DID I NOT JUST FUCKING SAY THAT. IS THAT NOT WHAT THERMAL EQUILIBRIUM IS."It's like he just wanted to make me look like an idiot in front of the class.