Bearbot Spirit?Robear?
Gary comes across as a mean spirited bear more than a robot.
Bearbot Spirit?Robear?
Gary comes across as a mean spirited bear more than a robot.
Robear?
Gary comes across as a mean spirited bear more than a robot.
Bearbot Spirit?

Hey! Churlybear was a robot and he had a spirit! This is totally normal stuff.
Get over yourself. Johnny has been unemployed for almost 3 years now, getting turned down for everything. I, myself, have been turned down for at least a 100 applications these past nine months. Getting turned down for two or three applications is nothing, everyone goes through at least that amount before finding a job.I confess I'm pretty depressed and down because of inability to find a job, getting turned down for two or three applications (one of them turned into a phone interview), and Naruto being such an unenjoyable manga.
Hard day - enjoy it with a cold oneFeeling very depressed and unmotivated. Started out with the class prof giving me bullshit excuse for barring my sib from accompanying them on the whale watching trip this morning. While my sib reported the incident, my mom said in email communication that I have "regressed" several times. So much for solving the problem or providing sympathy. Suddenly found out that I needed to go in the field with someone. Got stuck there for 30min more. Now my sib isn't talking to me.
This would be a perfect time to work on essays. However, the last response I got on that was that "its very generic and not "adult"". Not even anything constructive or helpful. I have lost pretty much all motivation I have for getting this stuff done.
.
How the hell does someone get all of that debit card's information without me ever having used it? 
Oops...sorry, I'm new at this fraud thingSo I just had a fraud charge to my debit account from a debit card I've had for 2 months, but have never used. ($85 at Amazon.com)How the hell does someone get all of that debit card's information without me ever having used it?
They'll get a nice surprise when the transaction is declined anyway since I have a $0 balance in my checking account.
But still. How does that even happen?

You've never entered in your card number on a site or let anyone even have a glimpse of the number? Did your banking website get hacked? Have you lost your account information? Anyone ditzy in your bank? Did you give the info to anyone else, like your mom, sister, or father?So I just had a fraud charge to my debit account from a debit card I've had for 2 months, but have never used. ($85 at Amazon.com)How the hell does someone get all of that debit card's information without me ever having used it?
They'll get a nice surprise when the transaction is declined anyway since I have a $0 balance in my checking account.
But still. How does that even happen?
Even if they have her SSN, I don't that would give them access to a Debit Card that she has never used though.Oops...sorry, I'm new at this fraud thing
---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------
Actually, I have no idea, but that doesn't sound good. Maybe they have access to your SSN?![]()
Can't you report that douchebag professor? Make his life living hell in the meanwhile? Blackmail him or something? You need to watch shows like Suits or White Collar so you can have better advantages in situations like this.I confess that this island now scares the hell out of me.
I have never, in all my 7 years of college, encountered a professor who developed such a vendetta against me. I have never had one who has threatened my grade in such a manner. I have never felt so powerless.
Why, might you ask?
My brother is here on paid vacation for a week and a half from his engineering job. We've hung out at the station, making fish and noodles for the students and snorkeling. He helped me get my essays sent for the big graduate fellowship.
This professor arrived one day after my brother did. When I wanted my brother to join us on a class exercise in the ocean, he refused to let him, citing "liability". When I met with him later and pointed out that the law was different here, he got viciously angry and stated "this is why I warned you not to invite family members". Then finally tonight, in an unannounced class meeting, he stated to the class that anyone who is not a student of the class is to be barred from the station and station property -- and anyone who invited them onto the property would lose 10% of their grade.
My grade has been threatened. My brother is treated like a criminal. I am being treated like an accomplice. We are two respectable employed adults who have never ever committed crimes. What the fuck? What the seriously fucking fuck?