Life - The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 3 | Page 87 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 3

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
I'm sad I won't get to meet with a former staff that lives there though. :(

I confess I"m apprehensive as well cuz I still haven't booked a hotel.

Copy Panda

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
China
For the last 2~3 months I've been experiencing what are apparently panic attacks. I'm a bit used to anxiety and generally being a bit fearful so I've never thought of it as an attack, just as a normal consequence of living. I'm usually alone when it happens, or I let it happen as it were, but yesterday I had a semi-public one. It was scary feeling so vulnerable. It wasn't heavy but to suddenly feel trapped is weird. Very bothersome

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
I confess that i have tonnes of problems that i can't confess.
Maybe talking to someone in person... I hope you have someone with whom you can vent and share your problems with.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I confess that I am in love with a girl to whom I cannot confess.
Maybe in this 2020 you would be able to do it.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I confess I don't feel ready to come back to work on Thursday...

liductan

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I confess that I miss being a college student.
I wish I could relate, it would've help me. I despise going to college, really hating the pressure in medical. It/is was stressful asf. I love learning but school did not encourage it at all. Quitting was at the back of mind constantly.

What do you miss about? What did you like about it ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I confess I like someone for once in a long time, it's been years.
I'm not sure how it will go, it be nice to fall in for the first time. We'll see. Feels like I've been waiting forever.

M3J

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
I confess I feel guilty for not sending Charles an SMS wishing him a Happy New Year, especially since he messaged me Merry Christmas.

I also confess that I haven't send anyone Happy Holidays or Happy New Year texts in a loooong time.

LighteningLord

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
India
I confess that I have so much to confess but very little courage to do so!!

I'm not sure how it will go, it be nice to fall in for the first time. We'll see. Feels like I've been waiting forever.
Believe in yourself and you'll be fine!!

M3J

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
I confess I'm immensely curious if desty abuela will move to Philadelphia.

I confess I'm elated and hornily happy that I got a job in the city, but I'm also nervous because of the commute and the time I'll finish work.

M3J

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
I confess I'm elated and hornily happy that I got a job in the city, but I'm also nervous because of the commute and the time I'll finish work.
I confess I'm sad that this is not to be, at least not yet. It's on hold right now for some reason.

GB

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Japan
l will start by saying that I'm tired of being sluggish and unhappy every morning I wake up. It's definitely a choice but my everyday life choices certainly seem to be defined by my lack of volition. I am honestly not quite sure what's going on in my head anymore, I try self-help thoughts and habits but ultimately my cynicsm gets the best of me. I feel like I do nothing all day, everyday even though I keep a full-time job. I do try to keep sharp and I am generally pretty quick witted but I just can't shake the monkey off my back, he weighs a hundred-thousand pounds, I'm telling you. I'm constantly sore and lately I've been letting myself get fat, although I have been doing a good job restricting my dieting hours. I'm fully conscious of pretty much anything, I'm never not paying attention in fact I hardly ever zone out. But if I could, I would totally go ahead and let go of everything and zone far out. Floating out in the ocean somewhere far away...
Why do I feel this way?

M3J

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
I confess I'm sad that this is not to be, at least not yet. It's on hold right now for some reason.
Had my first day.

So far, it looks way too confusing, but the commute's easy albeit stressful until I get on the bus.

Orion

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
You all are diseased. Your emotions allow you to dream or despair, putting you in a vicious cycle of happiness and pain. Luckily, I know someone with a cure.

Reactions: GB

GB

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Japan
You all are diseased. Your emotions allow you to dream or despair, putting you in a vicious cycle of happiness and pain. Luckily, I know someone with a cure.
I also think I should be burned alive