Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 3

Pat

The Tech of Oz
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Tech
Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
Currently i believe in no religion. I fear what after death, You have the Abrahamic religions and the remaining 4197 religions. Every religion says it's the ultimate truth and you have to believe or you are going to hell. It's like gambling at this point, You bet on a religion with your after life and you either going to heaven or hell based on your geographical luck, It's depressing. It's also depressing if there is nothing after death but nothingness. However, You can feel the presence of a force that protect and guide us sometimes, Some call it coincidence but i thinks it's work of god.

I hope there is a god who is willing to reward good ppl and punish bad ppl based on their actions not on their doctrine.
I don't want to delve deep into the subject of religion since it's a sensitive topic and people can easily get offended but IMHO any person who believes in any kind of supreme being who is presumably fair and intelligent, can be certain that this being wouldn't punish him/her solely on the basis that he/she was born in the wrong location which was also supposedly determined by that being. To my understanding, the concepts of heaven and hell are only used to encourage people to do good deeds and avoid bad ones. I'd humbly suggest you follow your moral compass and commit actions based on what you feel is right, not with the expectation of a reward or fear of punishment, that would be when you need not worry about these stuff.

Copy Panda

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
The divine is that what undeniably has been branded with value and meaning by humanity. Whatever God is considered to be the rightful ruler over time, space and death by human X is surely a little divine. Humanity decides what those Gods are responsible for every single day with wanton abandon. Killing in the name of God is like drowning a kid in their morning muesli right when they want to take a sip and yet it still happens every day. Praying to God is like trying to slap that kid awake and yet it still happens every day.

As far as a character goes, as mainstay actors in the history and future of humanity itself, in that specific sense, I think God(s) are very real. The beauty of it is you can't resist God's influence over concepts that humanity lives by. For that reason, I think that God, a martyr trapped in the institutions and minds of most of humanity, is worthy of praise, for they're doing a job they probably didn't even ask for.

TitaniumOxide

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I confess I'm excited that I'm going to CHicago next month
That's super cool. My confession is that today I have done nothing at all but lay in bed so much my back hurts. Damn time to gtfo and eat or something. And no it is not my day off but I turned it into one lol.

gnut

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
That shit ain't lol...cant remember last time I just laid'round:disappoint

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
I'm sad I won't get to meet with a former staff that lives there though. :(

I confess I"m apprehensive as well cuz I still haven't booked a hotel.

Copy Panda

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
For the last 2~3 months I've been experiencing what are apparently panic attacks. I'm a bit used to anxiety and generally being a bit fearful so I've never thought of it as an attack, just as a normal consequence of living. I'm usually alone when it happens, or I let it happen as it were, but yesterday I had a semi-public one. It was scary feeling so vulnerable. It wasn't heavy but to suddenly feel trapped is weird. Very bothersome