...*hugs Earthy from behind*
...Sorry to hear.Just got rejected from my undergrad institution for graduate school.
Going to cry myself to sleep now.
Depends. I was allowed to take two classes in one semester so I could graduate rather than having to take the prerequisite first because my adviser talked to and convinced the person to allow me, since he had confidence in me. That person was the same professor for an MIS class I had, in which I had a C and fucked up a test because I didn't bother to think about the filled out name since I was in a rush. :\Normally it's a matter of recommendations, motivational letters and most of all grades AFAIK. I could be wrong but if that's the case it should be a tough one to turn around =/
I mean it when I say I wish I could help you. :\ Too much shit for one person to do.It's just been one of those cascade failure weeks. I went into it very sick and behind on homework. Was distracted by the need to finish a presentation for a competition, and so I didn't start one homework and didn't finish another. On Wednesday I had two appointments that were cancelled last minute, though I hadn't had enough time to prepare anyways. However it sent my relative into total depression. That took out most of the day. Then I finally got started on an essay due today, which at least is working out, but it's my first literature essay in years. Then yesterday I discovered I had a homework due today instead of next Friday, which I haven't even started on and was rejected by this university. And today I've been pulled into a last minute panel because someone backed out, which I have to do because the guy running it is influential.
If I didn't have this board, my med school friend, and my family, I'd probably be a weeping mess by now.
With this good sir, my amusement for the day / night has been accomplished.YUP. THIS GUY PLAYS THE FRENCH HORN, LOVES ZELDA, LOVES HARRY POTTER, AND IS A CHEMISTRY MAJOR.
OF COURSE HE'S FUCKING GAY.
OF COURSE.
I am sure you can easily find 2 or 3 out of 4 when it comes to the "musically inclined Zelda/Harry Potter fan who also loves chemistry" thingy. Getting 4 out of 4 would indeed prove a harder challenge though, it actually seems too specific even if we consider that being in a chemistry lab surrounds you with guys that should like chemistry (and I am sure 90 or 95% of them aren't gay).I'm not single and looking. I'm an opportunist, that's all. I didn't want to be his girlfriend necessarily. XDOr, just go on a dating website and find someone who's into Harry Potter, chemistry, and music.
Wait. I'm confused now.I'm not single and looking. I'm an opportunist, that's all. I didn't want to be his girlfriend necessarily. XD
)I never realized liking zelda and harry potter would actually add to someone's sex appeal. Its a whole new world...
(yeah you can imagines)Hey girl, how ya doin? Missed ya <3!!<3!!charlie's love life = nonexistent
go read my message..big head..not discussing anything here..Hey girl, how ya doin? Missed ya <3!!<3!!
Aight - dang. Stupid Gmail didnt sync. Ima hit ya up.go read my message..big head..not discussing anything here..
That's great! If you decide to go to CU, I don't think you'll regret it. I initially wanted to go there, but couldn't afford out-of-state tuition (hell, I can't afford IN-state tuition...) Boulder is a beautiful city (Rocky Mountains!!) full of life and open-minded people. Also, weed.Yay, I have one acceptance from CU Boulder! Granted it's not in my top choices, it's good to be wanted somewhere.
Wait. I'm confused now.
As for a straight "musically inclined Zelda/Harry Potter fan who also loves chemistry": I won't let you have him! ):<

Exponentially.I never realized liking zelda and harry potter would actually add to someone's sex appeal. Its a whole new world...
Thanks! I generally don't mention my RL name.Grats on the acceptance EF~! (btw, did you mention your RL name somewheres cuz I forgot et...)
Thanks! I'm actually more interested in UCLA or Caltech if they accept me, mostly because I can then travel home every month and my sib can stay at my place when he ready to go back to UCLA.That's great! If you decide to go to CU, I don't think you'll regret it. I initially wanted to go there, but couldn't afford out-of-state tuition (hell, I can't afford IN-state tuition...) Boulder is a beautiful city (Rocky Mountains!!) full of life and open-minded people. Also, weed.
Or does he...?That was supposed to say **single and NOT looking. XD Excuse my sleep-deprived brain. And don't worry, we won't have to fight over him. He doesn't exist (at least not with a straight orientation). Now if you're ever looking for amusically inclinedZelda/Harry Potter fan who loves chemistry chick who isn't completely on the straight-and-narrow, then she exists.![]()
