Life - The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 3 | Page 26 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 3

earthforge

MH's Most High Quality Poster
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
So it seems like no one's confessed something truly embarrassing in a while.

Obligatory confession:

I sometimes read Star Trek fan fiction.

:cookiehand

You can all commence to feel better about yourselves.
I have made it a life goal to surround myself with people who think that reading/writing fanfiction is thoroughly acceptable. I have succeeded with my friends, but my sib still mocks me for it... :cookiestare

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Oh my gawd. Do you have Star Trek fan fiction recommendations? Do you WRITE them? I can haz read?

Spill the beans, grrrrl! :cookiearf

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Star Trek sux tho

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
you poor, depraved, ignorant soul.

M3J

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
At least I have good enough taste. :hmph

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
Reaction score
Country
Buy Moria
I confess I really like Naomi's teeth.

Shojin

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Ugh, I am sooooo not looking forward to this week, especially Black Friday. Why you ask? Because I've been chosen as a member of crowd control management for that day, which means that I'm gonna be right within the chaos, which really sucks on so many damn levels. :(

Anyway, I ask for you to all to wish me luck (or pray for me) since i'm going to need all the luck I can get to survive the upcoming hell.

M3J

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Are you a collector Ancy?

Share the pain, keep your lives - how romantic
omg so moe
Ugh, I am sooooo not looking forward to this week, especially Black Friday. Why you ask? Because I've been chosen as a member of crowd control management for that day, which means that I'm gonna be right within the chaos, which really sucks on so many damn levels. :(

Anyway, I ask for you to all to wish me luck (or pray for me) since i'm going to need all the luck I can get to survive the upcoming hell.
Stab bitches. Problem solved.

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
I found out yesterday that my high school classmates who are in a relationship for seven years broke up! And I can't accept what happened. So today I started and tried to convince our other classmates to change their profile picture using the couple's picture to show that we're hoping that they will get back together soon. This may not be right. And I'm overstepping bounds. But I just can't let myself sit here doing nothing!

I think among all the couples I know in real life they were among the best. Farfalla and MidoBan is also part of those couples I consider the best (Although I haven't met them in person.)

In our high school class there are currently three couples, C+J (the couple who recently broke up), R+Z and G+S (The S here was the girl in my poem and obviously I'm not G).

Just this August, R+Z broke up. And I and some of my classmates organized a reunion for our class during the Town Festival. R+Z kept texting me who's coming and who's not because both of them don't want to see each other and I tricked them. So they eventually met at our reunion. During that day they were very awkward. But after a few days they got back together and they told me that I, intentionally setting them up to meet at our reunion helped!

So I'm hoping I will be able to help C+J to get back together as well.

Last edited:

earthforge

MH's Most High Quality Poster
Reaction score
Country
United States
I found out yesterday that my high school classmates who are in a relationship for seven years broke up! And I can't accept what happened. So today I started and tried to convince our other classmates to change their profile picture using the couple's picture to show that we're hoping that they will get back together soon. This may not be right. And I'm overstepping bounds. But I just can't let myself sit here doing nothing!
I don't know about your friends, but I'd be kinda creeped out if suddenly a lot of FB friends changed their pics to pics of a couple that just broke up.

Do you know why they broke up? Sometimes a good one-on-one chat over a beer can help.

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
I don't know about your friends, but I'd be kinda creeped out if suddenly a lot of FB friends changed their pics to pics of a couple that just broke up.
We already changed back to our normal profile pictures. The message has been sent to them anyway.

Do you know why they broke up? Sometimes a good one-on-one chat over a beer can help.
I asked them but they don't want to reveal details about it so...

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation

Agreed... I read that but it just seemed horribly intrusive and it made a spectacle of something that should have been very private.

Freid

Reaction score
Country
United States
I confess that I really like a chick I always see at the gym and I just asked her out on facebook five minutes ago. Now I'm waiting for the response and it's terrifying. It's funny because I'm usually the guy who's always saying "you win some, you lose some" and preaching that approaching girls is easy...And it is when you're not really romantically interested in them. However, when you want something more than a quick mash and dash, asking them out almost becomes the hardest challenge in the world.

But yeah, I hope the next time I confess here, it's to say that she accepted :hee

Freid

Reaction score
Country
United States
I confess I got a response from the girl and she seemed to have let me down gently. She just said that's really sweet of you... Lolwut?

I think I gotta change gyms now :hee

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Or.... you could stay at the gym, get HSDK master class abs that somehow manage to remain plainly visible even when under loose clothes and show her what she is missing out on. Or alternatively next time not ask a girl out through facebook at age 25? Its such a 2008 thing to do (seems very impersonal to me at least).

Freid

Reaction score
Country
United States
Or.... you could stay at the gym, get HSDK master class abs
Too late :cheez

Well in my defense, I actually hadn't seen her in the gym for about a week and mentioned it in the facebook message, asking her what was up. I know it's very amateurish to ask on fb but who knows when next I would have seen her. So I simply took the initiative and asked her in the only place I could.

M3J

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Learn her schedule, stalk her, and then ask her at the right time. Gosh, our generation sucks at being romantic.