Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 3

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,063
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:lmao

Adi and M3j's posts and reply's remind me more of a transnational confessional with a priest setting. :XD

*Forgive me father I have sinned* < My confession for the night btw!!
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Humanity is hopeless, and people are divided between materialism and romance and use both as masks whenever they wish to, so, I will take your name as the real confession from this message.
lol you destroyed her confession :XD
 

Machi-tan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2014
Messages
840
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Haku, can't you play nice?

And don't worry... romantics are more than welcome around here. Just keep the love away from me, I survive on Sarcasm and disdain.
 

YumaKuga

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2015
Messages
1,319
Reaction score
881
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
Haku, can't you play nice?

And don't worry... romantics are more than welcome around here. Just keep the love away from me, I survive on Sarcasm and disdain.
I can be romantic, but I still like to be a sarcastic smartass
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,661
Gender
Female
Country
China
Haku, can't you play nice?

And don't worry... romantics are more than welcome around here. Just keep the love away from me, I survive on Sarcasm and disdain.
Ahh machi-tan, you'll find haku tan has only 2 modes: honest and particularly honest :hurr
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Condensed salt.

you mean you killed her vibe?
Killing someone in his/her song is a hip-hop reference. It happens the featured artist steals the spotlight from the main act.
Read this for the origin:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Renegade_(Jay-Z_song)

Haku, can't you play nice?
I can, and I just did so. Otherwise, I'd never tell anyone to not mind me.

Ahh machi-tan, you'll find haku tan has only 2 modes: honest and particularly honest :hurr
Yeah, I'm particularly honest when people don't seem to care about what I think that much.

* * *

Anyways, enough banter is enough.
I confess that I'm a little bit troubled about what my boss seems to be thinking about me. He's always going around and saying "X is around Haku's age, right?". Maybe he considers hooking me up with someone, as X person often ends up being a girl, but my personal uptake on the matter is he is comparing mental approaches or maybe overall physical activities or sociability, etc. I inquired him about it, but he didn't really give a meaningful reply besides denying my perspective.
Never mind, I actually confess that I'm not one bit bothered by whatever he is thinking there, but I just can't take not being able to see through it and feel a sense of superiority through my comprehension skills.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Damn your asshole boss for not enabling your sense of superiority...
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I confess that I think someone has a crush on me, but I can't figure it out. :notsure I can't tell if she's flirting/courting me or if she's just getting over her ex bf. :bored
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,661
Gender
Female
Country
China
Technically those are both flirting lmao
 

Machi-tan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2014
Messages
840
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
United States
@TSPanda i think your ass fell off from laughing, you might want to collect it.

Being a rebound.... is not something i would openly advise. But... between just you and i... do it.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
* * *

Anyways, enough banter is enough.
I confess that I'm a little bit troubled about what my boss seems to be thinking about me. He's always going around and saying "X is around Haku's age, right?". Maybe he considers hooking me up with someone, as X person often ends up being a girl, but my personal uptake on the matter is he is comparing mental approaches or maybe overall physical activities or sociability, etc. I inquired him about it, but he didn't really give a meaningful reply besides denying my perspective.
Never mind, I actually confess that I'm not one bit bothered by whatever he is thinking there, but I just can't take not being able to see through it and feel a sense of superiority through my comprehension skills.
Yeah...You're gonna get fired soon...


:XD
 

Machi-tan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2014
Messages
840
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm just lonely
Aren't we all?

@Panda, no prob dude, someone has to do it or else there would be an excess of asses laying around.

@Haku
Bosses suck. My boss for my old intern ship was a man child. We got close because i liked to play Baseball and took him to the batting cage a few times (Obviously sweeting my position in the job market....).

Afterwards he wouldn't stop asking to hang out. At first it was awesome, i was glad my boss liked me. Then it got weird... then it got ... sad... he took me not wanting to hang out as much as me telling him i hate him or something... and i was like no bro... i just have a full time internship... + college + baseball club to keep up with. Time is a struggle on my end.

I ended up leaving the job because the boss was too clingy. It was like a bad relationship - the nice girly bits... and i like nice girly bits.
 
Top