lmao
yes i amAre u for real


lol you destroyed her confessionHumanity is hopeless, and people are divided between materialism and romance and use both as masks whenever they wish to, so, I will take your name as the real confession from this message.

It was just a generalization, so, don't mind me. I have been edgy for some time.
Unintentional, but seems like it. Shall I say "I killed her in her song"lol you destroyed her confession![]()

trueIt was just a generalization, so, don't mind me. I have been edgy for some time.
you mean you killed her vibe?Unintentional, but seems like it. Shall I say "I killed her in her song"![]()
I can be romantic, but I still like to be a sarcastic smartassHaku, can't you play nice?
And don't worry... romantics are more than welcome around here. Just keep the love away from me, I survive on Sarcasm and disdain.
Ahh machi-tan, you'll find haku tan has only 2 modes: honest and particularly honestHaku, can't you play nice?
And don't worry... romantics are more than welcome around here. Just keep the love away from me, I survive on Sarcasm and disdain.

Ahh machi-tan, you'll find haku tan has only 2 modes: honest and particularly honest![]()

Condensed salt.true
Killing someone in his/her song is a hip-hop reference. It happens the featured artist steals the spotlight from the main act.you mean you killed her vibe?
I can, and I just did so. Otherwise, I'd never tell anyone to not mind me.Haku, can't you play nice?
Yeah, I'm particularly honest when people don't seem to care about what I think that much.Ahh machi-tan, you'll find haku tan has only 2 modes: honest and particularly honest![]()
I can't tell if she's flirting/courting me or if she's just getting over her ex bf. 
Yeah...You're gonna get fired soon...* * *
Anyways, enough banter is enough.
I confess that I'm a little bit troubled about what my boss seems to be thinking about me. He's always going around and saying "X is around Haku's age, right?". Maybe he considers hooking me up with someone, as X person often ends up being a girl, but my personal uptake on the matter is he is comparing mental approaches or maybe overall physical activities or sociability, etc. I inquired him about it, but he didn't really give a meaningful reply besides denying my perspective.
Never mind, I actually confess that I'm not one bit bothered by whatever he is thinking there, but I just can't take not being able to see through it and feel a sense of superiority through my comprehension skills.

Aren't we all?I'm just lonely