Scissoring!
XD It's too early.Did you get laid?![]()
XD It's too early.
We kissed today. <3
I never thought I'd say this but... I graduated from a Tinder date to a proper girlfriend. XD
Thanks for the support everyone! You are all da real MVPs.
Good luck, Maori l, Itamachi and everyone else that needs it!




Celebrate after having sexy time firstXD It's too early.
We kissed today. <3
I never thought I'd say this but... I graduated from a Tinder match to a proper girlfriend. XD
Thanks for the support everyone! You are all da real MVPs.
Good luck, Naomi, Itamachi and everyone else that needs it!

That's a weird question... I don't know what I'm supposed to say.speaking of which, how did you get the green status with so little posts?![]()
Isn't the green status a position? Like staff or psuedo staff? Not a post counter o; ? I could be wrong, though.speaking of which, how did you get the green status with so little posts?![]()
It's a moderator rank; he likely means that such position would require more posts or something.Isn't the green status a position? Like staff or psuedo staff? Not a post counter o; ? I could be wrong, though.



Yes yes, we will get to that. XD No rushCelebrate after having sexy time first![]()
the mark of a true mod!I love how after all that... no answer was formed.
NOOOOOOOOOBut if you're pretty much seen as a troll then you can forget about being picked up.![]()
