Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 3

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Scissoring!
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Did you get laid? :lmao
XD It's too early.

We kissed today. <3

I never thought I'd say this but... I graduated from a Tinder match to a proper girlfriend. XD

Thanks for the support everyone! You are all da real MVPs.

Good luck, Naomi, Itamachi and everyone else that needs it!
 
Last edited:

Machi-tan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2014
Messages
840
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
United States
XD It's too early.

We kissed today. <3

I never thought I'd say this but... I graduated from a Tinder date to a proper girlfriend. XD

Thanks for the support everyone! You are all da real MVPs.

Good luck, Maori l, Itamachi and everyone else that needs it!

-Throws party-

Congratz! I can tell from your typing you are excited about this, i hope it lasts and you get all the 'love' you need and more.

:super:party:party
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Oops autocorrect. I meant Naomi xD
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Day 326... they still do not suspect that I'm a potato...
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,657
Gender
Female
Country
China
speaking of which, how did you get the green status with so little posts? :hmm
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
XD It's too early.

We kissed today. <3

I never thought I'd say this but... I graduated from a Tinder match to a proper girlfriend. XD

Thanks for the support everyone! You are all da real MVPs.

Good luck, Naomi, Itamachi and everyone else that needs it!
Celebrate after having sexy time first :tem
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
speaking of which, how did you get the green status with so little posts? :hmm
That's a weird question... I don't know what I'm supposed to say.

I hacked it.
 
Last edited:

Machi-tan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2014
Messages
840
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
United States
speaking of which, how did you get the green status with so little posts? :hmm
Isn't the green status a position? Like staff or psuedo staff? Not a post counter o; ? I could be wrong, though.
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Isn't the green status a position? Like staff or psuedo staff? Not a post counter o; ? I could be wrong, though.
It's a moderator rank; he likely means that such position would require more posts or something.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,657
Gender
Female
Country
China
Well, not 'require', but yeah, expected

Hence the question~
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,062
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hence the answer ~ kek!
 

Notice me Escanor senpai

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
12,424
Reaction score
4,560
Gender
Female
Country
Morocco
Lol yeah it's the lowest rank actually, we're basically scrubs.:XD

There's no real standard when it comes to choosing someone to become a "moderator", but I'd say it's the fact that you can be seen as a "quality" poster.

But I'm not sure if it applies for everyone...oh and maybe if you have tits too.

But if you're pretty much seen as a troll then you can forget about being picked up.:XD
 
Top