Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 3

Knight of Stalwart Heart

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2013
Messages
1,267
Reaction score
1,332
Country
Akatsuki
So this is more of a confessional depressional rant.

So yeah I have to admit - seeing peeps like Nii chan and Dried Chan post of their trips to Japan has me a bit depressed at 6 am in the morning.
Nothing against those guys and peeps that vist ofc, its fantastic they go there and enjoy themselves / have fun, etc.

At the same - reminds of the places I aspire to visit still and have not been to yet. So cha has felt like he's been left behind again.

Takes a deep breath -
Tells self, can still visit those places.

Runs from rant -
Yeah you can still visit them.It's not like you are so old that you can die anyday in the future.You are only in your 30s.Cheer up :hug

I confess that it's another Manic Monday.
Yep yep.
:shakefist

Incompetence should never happen at 5 sm.
Sry but it's truly too early for it, there should be a limit to these things.... Smh. :nah

Please lottery Kami lemme get $$$ so I get far away.
I expect everyday to be manic in your line of work lel.And yeah,with a Clinton or Trump presidency we have to leave...for Mars.Iam not religious but I'll pray this one time that Elon Musk speeds up the Mars colonization project and that gawd helps me in becoming a billionaire so that we can leave this planet.The places you want to visit on Earth won't be intact.So..let's work on getting ourselves out of this planet and explore the unexplored parts of the universe!
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I've never read a novella from cover to cover.

Sorry I don't have anything substantial atm. Maybe I come back with something more juicy :derp
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,674
Gender
Female
Country
China
I confess that today I learnt that people, friends and otherwise, will treat you the way you allow them to treat you. Realising you're kind of being patronized, taken for granted or considered some distant option.. It really stings
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I confess that today I learnt that people, friends and otherwise, will treat you the way you allow them to treat you. Realising you're kind of being patronized, taken for granted or considered some distant option.. It really stings
Better you learned it now instead of investing a lifetime in them to be disappointed 20yrs from now by them.
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
I confess I feel a bit shy irl
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
I confess I overthink each and every little detail about my life and my relationship with others and as a result it's getting in the way of some of my rather healthier relationships with people I treasure:-_-:notrust
No seriously ,at the moment I'm under the belief the reason one of my friends hasn't talked to me properly in a good while is because they heard bad things about me from another person (I mean I am Zeref but that's besides the point here), so...I really need to stop overthinking everything:facepalm
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Too much fairy tail?:derp


Nah...seriously...remember what i said about regrets?

Only way to resolve this and have peace of mind is to grab the bull by the horns and get it out in the open and off your chest with said individual.you dont have to be mean just honest.isnt your feelings just as important as theirs?
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
Too much fairy tail?:derp
You know it lol ;)
Nah...seriously...remember what i said about regrets?

Only way to resolve this and have peace of mind is to grab the bull by the horns and get it out in the open and off your chest with said individual.you dont have to be mean just honest.isnt your feelings just as important as theirs?
I'll try, but the thing is, this happens a lot, so each time it just turns out I overthought things and they weren't actually as bad as I had imagined them in my mind.
So I end up looking like an idiot:facepalm
It's one of the more amusing things about me, or, weird things I guess lol:zomg
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You know it lol ;)

I'll try, but the thing is, this happens a lot, so each time it just turns out I overthought things and they weren't actually as bad as I had imagined them in my mind.
So I end up looking like an idiot:facepalm
It's one of the more amusing things about me, or, weird things I guess lol:zomg
Ever look into medication:gnut



Nah lil bro....you cant help you are considerate.dont ever lose that quality no matter how crazy you seem:gnut
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Lil bro? :o
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'll be here all week:super
 

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
I confess that today I learnt that people, friends and otherwise, will treat you the way you allow them to treat you. Realising you're kind of being patronized, taken for granted or considered some distant option.. It really stings
It be like that sometimes fam. Some people are just truly nice people at heart, which lets people take advantage of their cavalier attitude because they know you won't retaliate or reject them. I don't advocate anyone to be a fuckboy but sometimes you gotta have that mentality to people. Not everyone deserves you at your best.
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
It be like that sometimes fam. Some people are just truly nice people at heart, which lets people take advantage of their cavalier attitude because they know you won't retaliate or reject them. I don't advocate anyone to be a fuckboy but sometimes you gotta have that mentality to people. Not everyone deserves you at your best.
Agreed man.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well its not being a fuckboi as much as it is...you cant make people like you or be loyal.
Life is to much of a struggle to have madafakas dragging you down.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I confess I sometime take advantage of others feelings.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And I don't think I'm a nice person at my own heart :nah
 

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
I confess I'm really worried about my mother, she got triggered so badly from Trump being president and she hasn't been sleeping properly... fuck 'em
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,068
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I confess that i dedicate this song to the person above me.
 
Top