Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 3

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
I confess I don't wanna go back to school:bored
 
Last edited:

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
aw, you.

I don't think it's just that. It feels like I missed out so much of what's been going on in everyone's lives that it's become increasingly harder to reconnect.
Felt kind of the same way when I "came back" on here (almost a year ago already). I confess I still don't feel quite the same as I did back in the old days, but at the same time it suits me now because I don't have time to be on here as much as back then, and connect with people on the same level. But I agree, I sometimes miss that feeling of togetherness that seemed stronger back then.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Felt kind of the same way when I "came back" on here (almost a year ago already). I confess I still don't feel quite the same as I did back in the old days, but at the same time it suits me now because I don't have time to be on here as much as back then, and connect with people on the same level. But I agree, I sometimes miss that feeling of togetherness that seemed stronger back then.
And just look at you now. Accepting the gamer squad for who they are.
 
Last edited:

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,109
Reaction score
12,874
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
I'm using my brother laptop so i confess that i knew many of his secrets. I told him anyway and we discussed alot of things.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
does he watch those incestuous vids?
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,109
Reaction score
12,874
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
I used to cheat alot in exam and got caught 2 times only in my life time, I have many many successful ways.I couldn't risk doing it in the finals tho. :fan
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
I'm older than @upsurge

What like porn preferences?
That never goes well and you end up surprised and grossed out. I learnt last year some things my sister was interested in and it was awkward :notrust
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
What is she interested in? :hmm
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
That would be awkward.

(My reaction was because I thought it sounded like she meant she wouldn't watch porn because she's married.)
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,647
Gender
Female
Country
China
that's plausible too (there are a lot of people like that..). hence the 'maybe'
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I've never cheated on a test or exam.

Also, I feel like I'm caring less and less about what people think of me. Beautiful freedom.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
I confess I was drunkard at one point of time.
 
Top