- Joined
- Apr 12, 2013
- Messages
- 1,267
- Reaction score
- 1,332
- Country
-
Never could risk cheating in exams since cheating and getting caught would've meant that I'd have to give up my free pass to nap in class.So I did have to study and play fair.Most* of the teachers in here only care about marks/grades and only cared about the losers who used to score low/bad.You could do anything in class if you scored well.Like napping,doodling,reading whatever the fuck you felt like reading (Obviously you can't have porno magazines or erotic literature or anything that's meant for adults with you) etc.*I did have to pay attention to some hard ass teachers who always went on about discipline and shit,though.
that put the usefulness of a whole semester at uni under a new perspective to me after some time... gonna change the world with that...

