Naomi, this thread is too cryptic
.......I feel at home 
.......I feel at home 
.......I feel at home 

It's more of a leisure sport, and it's mainly just walking, and even less so if you have a cart.Lol hate to sound ignorant, but ain't golf like some lazy people's sport.
None apart from computer and video games and movies.
...I know you have hobbies man
With who?GO CLUBBIN?
I don't know. If you hate sitting around at home, then quit it, silly.![]()
You're not wrong. It's the old saying that any sport that can be played while drinking and/or smoking isn't really a sportI don't see the difference between golf and any other sport that can be played both professionally and leisurely.
It's a sport like any other which, at professional level, is presumably more physically demanding than most people would think; however, it's a very comfortable sport that stereotypically old retired people find solace in playing. It may not be a lazy sport per se, but it's surely a great sport for lazy people.
...like bowling 
) can be a bit tiring. I have played with people who can't make it past 9 wholes (a part of the point of going to the gym a lot is to make playing 18 holes a breeze and it does work lol) Anyways, I find golf to be extremely relaxing. Green fields, bit of nature, having a beer at the 6th hole, then another one at the 19th one.... I could see why some people don't quite get it though. Still, it is a sport which requires insane precision and even though the swing looks remarkably simple it takes years to perfect (it looks easy but I dare anyone here to get that tiny ball into that tiny hole 20 yards away, let alone 40 or 400). I really don't see why people in general feel it is for lazy people though, most people I know sometimes wouldn't walk 3 or 4 blocks from class to go eat lol). Heck, I would think even most people here would not actually walk that far or even less for more interesting activities (really, ask yourself how many times you haven't gone somewhere simply because the walk is too long and it is not even more than a few blocks).
.