Care to Explain in a PM? I may be able to helpI confess that I typed a long few paragraphs explaining everything, but erased all of it and just left that one sentence.
In the end, I guess I wasn't ready for the full confession.
Care to Explain in a PM? I may be able to helpI confess that I typed a long few paragraphs explaining everything, but erased all of it and just left that one sentence.
In the end, I guess I wasn't ready for the full confession.
Well, that makes sense lol. I confess I am still curious about whom was that post aboutI confess that I typed a long few paragraphs explaining everything, but erased all of it and just left that one sentence.
In the end, I guess I wasn't ready for the full confession.

How do having crushes suck?I confess I have a crush or two on this forum and hate it.
Having crushes suck.
I'd say they're generally good.I think it is mildly disturbing to have a crush on not one but two random strangers over the internet lol.How do having crushes suck?I'd say they're generally good.
Depends on whether they're strangers or not. My guess is no. If you get to know someone enough over time you may not feel like they are, even if they might be in comparison to the people you know from everyday life. In some cases you may be as close or closer to said person. It really depends.I think it is mildly disturbing to have a crush on not one but two random strangers over the internet lol.

Well, he said "people on this forum" which I take it means people with whom his only interaction has been posts or PM in this forum and maybe exchanged a picture in the picture discussion thread (and that would assume he believed the person in question is who that person said it was). Of course, if the people in question have been met in real life it is a different matter altogether. Anything but meeting them for real would imply there is a crush on someone with whom there has never been an actual encounter and thus could be anyone or anything....Depends on whether they're strangers or not. My guess is no. If you get to know someone enough over time you may not feel like they are, even if they might be in comparison to the people you know from everyday life. In some cases you may be as close or closer to said person. It really depends.
All that being said, all he said was a "crush". I don't think it's disturbing.
---------- Post added at 10:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 AM ----------
Though, Milly liking someone is weird![]()
Fair enough, but I think there's a little lack of trust on your part in this regard, no offense. I would hope most people here have better things to do then pretend they're somebody they're not. This isn't 4chan. In fact, I know a few couples who met on MH and are still together today, one of which are married.Well, he said "people on this forum" which I take it means people with whom his only interaction has been posts or PM in this forum and maybe exchanged a picture in the picture discussion thread (and that would assume he believed the person in question is who that person said it was). Of course, if the people in question have been met in real life it is a different matter altogether. Anything but meeting them for real would imply there is a crush on someone with whom there has never been an actual encounter and thus could be anyone or anything....
LOL, it's alright. Some have had the good fortune of meeting each other, etc. In general, I would say keeping anonymous is a good idea for the net at large, but I would hope and like to think that MH is differentWell, yeah I lack trust lol. I don't think that in particular is a secret at large either.... I admit I have never met in person anyone in the forums though (at most I have lurked the picture thread).
I have crushes on complete strangers I see in class, and even on celebrities. I don't see it as any different, really. In fact, some crushes I've had on the internet are a lot less creepy than the ones I've had in real life simply because I've actually talked to most of my internet crushes. That's always a good start I should think. 


Is it a hawt chick?I confess that the post I made before is in fact about someone I met over the internet. How interesting that the conversation made its way to that direction.![]()

I would find that just mildly improbable unless naomi's venus symbol under her avatar is a lie (I do hope you are not a creepy 40 year old guy with a pedo mustacheIs it a hawt chick?![]()
)....Emotions suck. Love is wishy washy crap.How do having crushes suck?I'd say they're generally good.
Can one be sneaky if they say they are being sneaky?I confess I am being sneaky atm.
