Archived The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Anax said:
@GK --> The second you said you had played American Fooball I had a "bad" feeling about your size. Damned Kakashi avatar... It had me thinking of you being like... like... A fusion of Kakashi and Orochi :blink
Well, Kakashi is my avatar because he's my favorite character, and somewhat reflects my personality, not because he looks like me =P
 

[ r u s h ]

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 29, 2005
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

@nastyM

lol why do you remind me of young Keanu Reeves.

anywayz gonna post my pic in a few so wait for an edit while i find and host one

No discussion in picture thread. Moved to discussion thread. ~eileenting88
 

chunks

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Everyone is very cute.
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

On behalf of everybody who posted their pics here, I'll say thanks, chunks.
 

Miso

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2006
Messages
1,585
Reaction score
31
Gender
Hidden
Country
Germany
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

chunks said:
Everyone is very cute.
:loool Thank you very much!
MH = the forum with the cutest members! ;)
 

geminis

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Wait....I don't see any pics where are they!? lol
 

NastyM

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 21, 2006
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Look in the Member Picture Thread, not the Member Picture Thread Discussion Thread (cheezez..thats a longassed threadname)
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

@geminis

Sorry I cant view the picture in rapidshare. What about uploading it using imageshack instead?

@clarity142

You look great. Even your cat looks great. It's eyes!!! :omg What is the occasion that you wear such a beautiful dress?

@NasytM

You do remind me of Keanu. More bigger pictures? :jk
 

ShgnLW

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 22, 2005
Messages
290
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Ha!! Posted a pic of me :D
 

clarity142

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2005
Messages
365
Reaction score
2
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

@eileenting88
do i?? ha ha!! that was taken last year during xmas..btw that was just a dare, i will take it down in aprox 19 hours.

@ShgnLW
nice view!! (not just the background) :amuse
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

@clarity

No problem. I'll just save a copy of your picture and post it for you after you take it down. :jk Nah...:glomp

@Shg.

I have to agree, that view of Grand Canyon is awesome. Well, you look great too yourself. :D
 

Miso

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2006
Messages
1,585
Reaction score
31
Gender
Hidden
Country
Germany
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

@geminis: the smile is really funny! :D

@clarity142: You looks cute! But what's with this demonic cat???:o those eyes....;)

@ShgnLW: You were at grand canyon....whoo... I envy you...
 

clarity142

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2005
Messages
365
Reaction score
2
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

@eileenting88
oh god please no!! *runs off to photobucket* joke :p

@miso
ha ha..who knows, there maybe a kyuubi living inside him.
 

Zenith

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
741
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

@clarity142: you look great..post a clearer pic next time so we can see how pretty you really are. ;)

@ShgnLW: that's an awesome backdrop! reminds me of the green canyon in south africa...and you don't look bad yourself either.

@miso: maybe the cat IS kyuubi in disguise! XD

And yes i agree now that everyone in MH is good looking. :D
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

@clarity142 - you look like an absolute doll! And your cat looks like a beast from Hell... striking contrast XD

@ShgnLW - awesome picture of the Grand Canyon and you don't look like what I thought you would ( but I kinda picture Dutchmen like Van Gogh because I studied him a lot... )

@Tanukidono - beautiful eyes you've got there and cute puppy too ;) You look like you're a very calm person.
 

Tanuki-dono

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2006
Messages
566
Reaction score
23
Age
39
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

GAH! Everyone’s so CUTE! (And alas, my comments do get redundant…)

@Calibur – Cool picture. The lighting makes a nice hazy effect.

@GK – Everyone says they expected you to look different. Not me. You look like a fun-loving kind of guy. Do you laugh a lot?

@Hermie – I looked at the first pic and thought to myself, “This guy *needs* a guitar.” Then, I scrolled down and lo and behold… ^^

@Cbot – Smooth kind of guy, maybe?

@Raine_Joybringer – Awesome cosplay. I’ve never done it, but you make me want to try! >.>

@elieenting88 – You seem very cool and collected. That Four Seasons House looks interesting, too.

@Hamsun – Hm. Hard to tell with the posterizing, but you have very nice features.

@Anax – Can’t see your pic. ;_;

@WaLkiE – Whoa. You look very…cool. Your hair is pettable.

@Khaludh – Awwww! ^^

@Predator_U – Whoa, the manipulation made me cross my eyes for a sec! Haha. You seem hyper. ^^

@Miso – Aw, you’re so suave-looking. I envy your lovely scarf.

@Zenith – Somehow, after looking at your avatar, I expected you to look as such. ^^

@NastyM - *squints* How bad has my eyesight gotten? I don’t want to know. Your hair looks cute too.

@geminis – Very, very pretty smile. ^_^

@clarity142 – Aw, you look so cute! Cat looks a bit evil, though.

@ShgnLW – Adorable complexion, and I’ve always wanted to travel so the picture made me smile.

*****
Oh, and GK - thanks. *^^* And appearances can be deceiving...
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Tanuki-dono said:
@GK – Everyone says they expected you to look different. Not me. You look like a fun-loving kind of guy. Do you laugh a lot?
... not really ;D

Though my friends tell me I should more...

Oh, by the way... Hermie plays bass actually XD
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Looking good everyone!!! :p
And Cavagliere D'Oro you look different from what I had in mind... :smile-big
Maybe I'll post a picture of me later, but I don't think anybody cares...

EDIT: I posted 3 pictures
 

Tanuki-dono

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2006
Messages
566
Reaction score
23
Age
39
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

@rykarreolacr

The best one is the one with the present. =3 Truly. That's a look of pure happiness, and adorable in itself.
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Yeah Christmas is awesome, I sure look like a kid in that picture!!!
Thanx Tanuki-dono!!! :p

By the way, I really liked your picture.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top