The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Every word is true. I didn't know of the penis and clitoris stuff until my dad pointed that out.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Don't be afraid to try something new. why does it have to be clitoris all the time? why not having a penis from time to time as well? LOL Blai did show it works out :D
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Cool pics Blai-kun!!! you look completly in your element; wasted in a pub :)
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Very nice pics, Blai.

The censored pics and those little details were enough...don't worry..I'm proud of you. :hurr
 

shinsengumi

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
1,443
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
really funny pics blai ,
i suppose you are not in the classroom with your mates :D
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
POST the piccux hawty do it do it DO IT!!!!
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Apparently M is into blondes....and he's not discreet about it at all. :oh

However, I do agree. Post the pics! lol.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Don't be fooled by my sig Arrogance. I luv all haircolors ;D [sizept=4]except for gingers :|[/sizept]
And yes, it's not Ok to mention the new hair and showing no pics :notrust
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Done. XD
But the pictures are dark! It's not a light blonde, more like a golden blonde. But looks like my roots are dark from that pictures XD
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Finally! lol. See that wasn't so bad now was it? It looks nice :thumbs. Now prepare yourself for M, he's gonna come at you with full force :ninja.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
AND SHE DID IT \o/ :D
yeah it's not as light as I expected but it looks pretty cool. and yesh, the quality is not the best indeed. I'd suggest you post some HQs with digi by tomorrow. Deal? :jk :p
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Farfalla always looking beautiful. :hurr
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
O here we go, mister smooth talker with the ladies over hear is making demand again :notrust. Take it easy on the blonde fetish there a bit M. :XD
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I get to see LaLa's pictures again today! :D

You know what I'm thinking Far~ :lovebunny
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
O god, not Jin too :darn. Yea she's pretty but you guys don't need to be such creepers about it! :yelling
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Told ya xD It's dark!
Jin, sometimes, lol... xP But you'll still be my food partner in a trip^^
Thx all^^ I always forget that my hair is not dark anymore and get shocked when I look at the mirror xD I'm glad it's not ruined, or I'd miss more my "old" hair ç.ç
I guess I'm safe from EvilEye! Since it's not light enough xP (btw, why "M"? xD)
Say, M *trying to make part of it, lol*, you gimme a better cam and I show you my hair in any color you want^^"
You guys are sweet^^
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Arrogance: Stop.using.the.funform.nicks.in.PUBLIC!!!!! D:

Any color I want you say? :hurr Sounds quite seductive.
But don't think your save cuz Brazil is sooo far away. I do have some contacts over there and got invited few times already, so beware. You might end up with some pink hair with reckless comments like that :P
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top