The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
gnut you look like you're could go 'Die Hard' any moment :D
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
gnut you look like you're could go 'Die Hard' any moment :D
my tora doesnt like to listen sometimes...makes me want to kick him azz
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria

StefanNecro

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 25, 2012
Messages
18
Reaction score
48
Gender
Male
Country
Slovenia
omg necro! the last pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE RUBY?!?!
she looks like my cat kisa who likes jumping on everyone's shoulders whenever she gets the chance too
haha yea Ruby's the same, the only problem is she gets on the shoulders by climbing my back.... I've got scars to prove it :P
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
@Krina...you should smile more!:yelling
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I think that's her "Not Impressed" look :derp

Thanks again for sharing Krina~
 

Krina29

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2012
Messages
274
Reaction score
583
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I think that's her "Not Impressed" look :derp

Thanks again for sharing Krina~
I can't smile more and the quality is very low because it was taken with my phone and then I have posted it on Instagram.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I can't smile more and the quality is very low because it was taken with my phone and then I have posted it on Instagram.
You can't smile more? :o that's a shame....well next time just get the photos from the source and uploading them, because I imagine your phone doesn't have high quality camera so its taken away from the quality of the image.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Vost??

Atashi ga?
It was either you, Orgz or Googz ^^ tbh I don't remember anymore. Ask Adi, it was for her, she should remember ^^

50% it was you and another 50% for one of the others ^^ so my money are on you :D
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,098
Gender
Male
Country
United States
@ Fast - nice baby pics and :omg had one of those things way back. I do remember an incident of peddling those plastic wheels and falling xDD.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top