- Joined
- Oct 13, 2011
- Messages
- 1,455
- Reaction score
- 1,203
- Age
- 34
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
gnut you look like you're could go 'Die Hard' any moment 


my tora doesnt like to listen sometimes...makes me want to kick him azzgnut you look like you're could go 'Die Hard' any moment![]()
Your Taiga?my tora doesnt like to listen sometimes...makes me want to kick him azz
both...Your Taiga?

The place I used to remember how's tiger in Japanese
haha yea Ruby's the same, the only problem is she gets on the shoulders by climbing my back.... I've got scars to prove it :Pomg necro! the last pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE RUBY?!?!
she looks like my cat kisa who likes jumping on everyone's shoulders whenever she gets the chance too


I can't smile more and the quality is very low because it was taken with my phone and then I have posted it on Instagram.I think that's her "Not Impressed" look
Thanks again for sharing Krina~
You can't smile more?I can't smile more and the quality is very low because it was taken with my phone and then I have posted it on Instagram.
that's a shame....well next time just get the photos from the source and uploading them, because I imagine your phone doesn't have high quality camera so its taken away from the quality of the image.
Well I can but I have dental braces and it looks really weirdYou can't smile more?that's a shame
That's not a problem at all! go with it! XDWell I can but I have dental braces and it looks really weird
I don't want to >.<That's not a problem at all! go with it! XD
Like a certain someone said a while back on the vost thread...I don't want to >.<
Like a certain someone said a while back on the vost thread...
"...Just DO IT".
It was either you, Orgz or Googz ^^ tbh I don't remember anymore. Ask Adi, it was for her, she should remember ^^Vost??
Atashi ga?

Yeah.really?
does it really matter ^^?
had one of those things way back. I do remember an incident of peddling those plastic wheels and falling xDD.