The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
You see Goo! I told you, you are a stunning handsome young man and you should post that picture everywhere!
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
googz looks also a lil like,max herre oder was :XD
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
damn xad...u look cold as hell...
great pic though
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
That's an old pic, but lemme compliment Xad as well or he'll act jelly again :3
You're cute!
My words exactly. v.v

Why did you steal my words, Nana? :arf
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
How come you guys remember what I posted there, but I don't? :darn
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,102
Gender
Male
Country
United States
How come you guys remember what I posted there, but I don't? :darn
Its been a while but I remembered it was old - thus only giving you a like instead of thanks.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
OMG, ORGZ, I CAN'T

So cute! :wtf
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I can't believe you're not a furry! WHAT IS THIS LIE?! :arf
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Organizized, that is beyond awesome. Your make-up looks so kick ass!
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Nomface, love your scarf. Kevin ruined the picture but that's neither here nor there; you look lovely gurrrl :db
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Organizized, that is beyond awesome. Your make-up looks so kick ass!
Thanks! We had to learn to fix the hair, wig and put on the make-up ourselves. A lot of swearing and loud, angry rock music could be heard from our dressing room before the first shows, or so I'm told.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
A lot of swearing and loud, angry rock music could be heard from our dressing room before the first shows, or so I'm told.
Coool! :zomg Must be fun there.

Have fun during the play and stop by more often.
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG MH's most awaited encounter has finally happened :wtf

I hope Kdowns wasn't too hard on you Naomi :3c
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top