You see Goo! I told you, you are a stunning handsome young man and you should post that picture everywhere!
don't he look like bizzy bone...damn nicca...u and me could be cuzzinz...lolWow, Googz, you're cute O.O
Wow, Googz, you're cute O.O

haterism...
Wow almost uncanny.don't he look like bizzy bone...damn nicca...u and me could be cuzzinz...lol
![]()

My words exactly. v.vThat's an old pic, but lemme compliment Xad as well or he'll act jelly again :3
You're cute!


Its been a while but I remembered it was old - thus only giving you a like instead of thanks.How come you guys remember what I posted there, but I don't?![]()


The cat musical? You can call him a pussy cat.I can't believe you're not a furry! WHAT IS THIS LIE?!![]()
Thanks! We had to learn to fix the hair, wig and put on the make-up ourselves. A lot of swearing and loud, angry rock music could be heard from our dressing room before the first shows, or so I'm told.Organizized, that is beyond awesome. Your make-up looks so kick ass!
Coool!A lot of swearing and loud, angry rock music could be heard from our dressing room before the first shows, or so I'm told.
Must be fun there.
