Platforms The Nintendo Wii and DSi Thread

Stiluz

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2005
Messages
513
Reaction score
150
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: W T F?!!! Nintendo "Wii"?! (The Wii Thread)

ibra87 said:
Argh! Whenever I hear anyone talk about Wii I really start wondering whether I should buy a PS3 or a Wii! :(
Get Wii now, PS3 when it gets cheap, if you can afford it. That's my plan at least, though the PS3 doesn't come here until March anyway, so...
Oh, and boxing on Sports = Fucking hillarious to watch anyone do it. :amuse
 

zypher

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
241
Reaction score
2
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: W T F?!!! Nintendo "Wii"?! (The Wii Thread)

NOW finaly have i goten my self a Wii here in Sweden :tem
I hade to stand in line for 25 hours and 45 min, in cold wind, rain and drunk guys who want to drag me out of the line.
But finaly I manage to get in to the store and buy the greatest console ever.

So now i have insane pain in my right arm :grin
 

Stiluz

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2005
Messages
513
Reaction score
150
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: W T F?!!! Nintendo "Wii"?! (The Wii Thread)

Zypher said:
So now i have insane pain in my right arm :grin
Chill with the "self-pleasurering" then ;)
 

zypher

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
241
Reaction score
2
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: W T F?!!! Nintendo "Wii"?! (The Wii Thread)

Aha you mean Wii Play ^¨
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
Re: W T F?!!! Nintendo "Wii"?! (The Wii Thread)

Stiluz said:
Chill with the "self-pleasurering" then ;)
what does that mean?

oh... damnyou <3
 

Venom65437

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Re: W T F?!!! Nintendo "Wii"?! (The Wii Thread)

I want a Wii :(
 

manu

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2006
Messages
991
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: W T F?!!! Nintendo "Wii"?! (The Wii Thread)

today i lost my wii virginity.

I played Rayman Raving Rabbids and Red Steel.

Rayman was better ^^
 

zypher

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
241
Reaction score
2
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: W T F?!!! Nintendo "Wii"?! (The Wii Thread)

Hmm mabye we should get back to the point in this thread, and talk about how bad the name changeing was or if it was better??

Nah we have a fine thread about the Wii here so talk on all you gamers :amuse
 

rankgain

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
580
Reaction score
11
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
United States
DS Lite?

Since it's almost Christmas, anyone think there are anymore Nintendo DS Lites in good supply anywhere? My brother is thinking of getting one and I heard that that it's in low supply everywhere.

I don't mean in a certain area, I mean in general.
 

zypher

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
241
Reaction score
2
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: DS Lite?

Not in Europe :tem

I can just go in to a gaming store and buy one, to bad it is so close to cristmas otherwise you could order from here.
But i don't know how it is in the US, you can have to few DS Lite cuse i have herd DS in general have sold like crasy when Wii was released.
 

rankgain

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
580
Reaction score
11
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: DS Lite?

Yeah, I know, cause the DS and the Wii are compatible. Oh well, I guess I'll just go to Gamestop tomorrow and hope it's in stock. :crying
 

Venom65437

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Re: DS Lite?

No problems finding a DS lite here in Florida. I'd like to have one, but I already have a DS and I can't spend $100 on something that I basically already have. Especially when they don't have one that isn't blue! ;)
 

rankgain

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
580
Reaction score
11
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: DS Lite?

Thanks for the help guys. I think I'll just use the old fashioned way... go there myself.
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: W T F?!!! Nintendo "Wii"?! (The Wii Thread)

I just read the first three pages of this thread. Hilarious stuff about the reactions to the system's name :D

But anyway, yeah, I'm planning to buy a Wii before the Playstation 3 now. The main thing going for it is the available games. However I'm not too crazy about the controller, but I haven't had a Nintendo system since the Super Nintendo, so I might as well indulge in a different system for a change.

I'm still looking more forward to the PS3 however.

_________________________________________________
Venom65437 said:
I want a Wii :(
So that's why you haven't scored any girlfriends lately, Josh-kun.
 

zypher

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
241
Reaction score
2
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: W T F?!!! Nintendo "Wii"?! (The Wii Thread)

Gold Knight said:
I haven't had a Nintendo system since the Super Nintendo,
Are you serius?? What have you done the past 14 years?? :blink
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: W T F?!!! Nintendo "Wii"?! (The Wii Thread)

Zypher said:
Are you serius?? What have you done the past 14 years?? :blink
I became a Playstation fan after all my favorite franchises moved over to Sony.
 

Seiken

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2006
Messages
91
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: W T F?!!! Nintendo "Wii"?! (The Wii Thread)

Gold Knight said:
I became a Playstation fan after all my favorite franchises moved over to Sony.
Word. :noworry

As great the N64 was, the lack of games like Final Fantasy, Metal Gear Solid and RPGs in general (and more, of course) made the it simple for some to choose what to play.
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: W T F?!!! Nintendo "Wii"?! (The Wii Thread)

hm, i've been hearing that there's been some problems with the wiring in the controllers for the Wii. Anyone else hear about it or know anything about it?
 

manu

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2006
Messages
991
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: W T F?!!! Nintendo "Wii"?! (The Wii Thread)

...wiring for the controlers? The most problem you could have with it is probably forgetting to put on the wriststrap and throwing it at your TV. There is only really one wire that connects the nunchuk to the wiimote and its a solid connection. the rest is wireless, unless you decide to go old school and connect your gamecube controler though I wouldn't see why anyone would play a gamecube game on the wii.


oh and the Wii can now surf the internet. Which is cool for stuff like going on youtube or checking out your email but typing is a pain since you have to "aim" at the letters you want.
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: W T F?!!! Nintendo "Wii"?! (The Wii Thread)

manu said:
I wouldn't see why anyone would play a gamecube game on the wii.
Because there are really great games for the cube? For example Naruto 1-4 ;) also I would prefer the gamecube controller to the wiimote in every fighting game...
 
Top