The NJT thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

njt

Last Boss ♪~( ̄。 ̄)
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Administrator
Joined
Feb 28, 2005
Messages
4,262
Reaction score
2,130
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Sangiovanni said:
Coud you give the transaltion for Naruto Chapter 101, page 7 and 8. Thanks in advance..sorry for been such a bother...
Just letting you know it'll be a while before I get around to this^^;
 

WinterLion

Grand Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 5, 2006
Messages
4,586
Reaction score
1,386
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
Sangiovanni said:
Coud you give the transaltion for Naruto Chapter 101, page 7 and 8. Thanks in advance..sorry for been such a bother...
It's been done by me and posted in the trans request thread where it was originally posted.

njt said:
Just letting you know it'll be a while before I get around to this^^;
Tayちゃんが忙しすぎて出来そうもなかったのであたしが一応訳しといたよ。;)
 

goofy_man

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2006
Messages
952
Reaction score
0
Country
United States
njt, I hear from GK you are from Utah.....
Given your exposure to these two groups....you do know the difference between a Mormon and a ninja, right?
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
Anyways NJT any "big" plans for the upcoming anniversary for MH????
 

njt

Last Boss ♪~( ̄。 ̄)
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Administrator
Joined
Feb 28, 2005
Messages
4,262
Reaction score
2,130
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
WinterLion said:
It's been done by me and posted in the trans request thread where it was originally posted.
Tayちゃんが忙しすぎて出来そうもなかったのであたしが一応訳しといたよ。;)
あはは どうもありがとう!!!(いや実はこれを前に見たんだけど・・・書く時間がなかなかなかったから・・・でもまじで助かった~~!!<m(__)m>

goofy_man said:
njt, I hear from GK you are from Utah.....
Given your exposure to these two groups....you do know the difference between a Mormon and a ninja, right?

haha :ban!!!!! just kidding :p. Yep I do know the difference, now is this saving your life in the good sense or in the bad sense? :p
White Silver said:
Anyways NJT any "big" plans for the upcoming anniversary for MH????

I've been sick a lot lately (and working at that...) so not sure if there are going to be any super big plans this month but we'll see^^;
 

goofy_man

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2006
Messages
952
Reaction score
0
Country
United States
Dunno.....depends on how your life is in general.....and a few other things.......
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
Congrats NJT for the first ever successful anniversary of MH! *Should we start a thread about this???*
 

njt

Last Boss ♪~( ̄。 ̄)
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Administrator
Joined
Feb 28, 2005
Messages
4,262
Reaction score
2,130
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
I think it turned out to be a good day~ don't you think?
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
njt said:
I think it turned out to be a good day~ don't you think?
You betcha!
 

njt

Last Boss ♪~( ̄。 ̄)
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Administrator
Joined
Feb 28, 2005
Messages
4,262
Reaction score
2,130
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
White Silver said:
You betcha!


:ossu now to think when to change it >.> Kind of a sad thought~ kinda want to party forever :p
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
njt said:
:ossu now to think when to change it >.> Kind of a sad thought~ kinda want to party forever :p
We can party again next year so..... it's just up to you
 

goofy_man

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2006
Messages
952
Reaction score
0
Country
United States
This has been on my mind for some time....

Why--> :ossu ?
I mean, out of all the Street Fighter characters, you picked Dan Hibiki as a semi-mascot???
Why not someone cooler, like Ryu or M. Bison?
 

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Follow-up question to goofy's:

Does hisshou have anything to do with the inclusion of :ossu?
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
And follow-up to Ayah's question:

Is it because Dan (this fighter is Dan, right?) is a weakling, but got some hidden downtown Japanese humor that only very talented people can figure?
 

Brede

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2006
Messages
620
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
alo taylor, i'm back to pick your brain again :p i've heard of 'work-in-japan' where u can find temp/short term work while you 'visit' japan. at least the idea is to earn some money while you 'holiday'. i've looked around some sites but stuff like teaching english seems to be a min. of 1 year. i remember you're teaching english there as well. did you start of with something like that? And: -

1. what other kind of short-term work are there?
2. how easy is it to find a placement?
3. on average, how much is rental?
4. would the 'work' leave me with any 'real' time to holiday?
5. are there homestay/youth exchange programmes?
6. what are the other options to an extended (say about 1 month) holiday in japan without burning a hole in my pocket?

sorry for the long questions :amuse my friends and i are planning a long holiday and we're just exploring all the options. that and work has left me longing to get away for a good long while :)
 

infyquest

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
312
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
India
njt, I am here to challenge to you a battle of perv'ness.
alotta people insisted that I can't beat you in that.
So I would like to beat you and be the the perv'ed king, as I am the one who will become the perv'ed king
 

WinterLion

Grand Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 5, 2006
Messages
4,586
Reaction score
1,386
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
Tayちゃん頑張れ!!負けるな!!ってこれは負けた方が良いかな?(笑)
 

njt

Last Boss ♪~( ̄。 ̄)
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Administrator
Joined
Feb 28, 2005
Messages
4,262
Reaction score
2,130
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
goofy_man said:
This has been on my mind for some time....

Why--> :ossu ?
I mean, out of all the Street Fighter characters, you picked Dan Hibiki as a semi-mascot???
Why not someone cooler, like Ryu or M. Bison?
ah- quite a common question. Well I like to think of Dan Hibiki as the "underdog" of street fighter. Say, for example, you beat someone with ken/ryu/gouki people have been there and done that, but when you beat a person with DAN you get bragging rights!

Not only that but he's the only character that had unlimited taunting abilities and well... I just like his style. Using taunts to throw people off and then getting them when they least expect it.

He's my favorite character to use :D.

Ayah said:
Follow-up question to goofy's:

Does hisshou have anything to do with the inclusion of :ossu?
nope. but hisshou knows of the greatness that is DAN.

ibra87 said:
And follow-up to Ayah's question:

Is it because Dan (this fighter is Dan, right?) is a weakling, but got some hidden downtown Japanese humor that only very talented people can figure?
is his humour kinda hard to understand?? I dunno but I found him hilarious :p. gotta read some of the fanfics of his... just amazingly funny :p.

Brede said:
alo taylor, i'm back to pick your brain again :p i've heard of 'work-in-japan' where u can find temp/short term work while you 'visit' japan. at least the idea is to earn some money while you 'holiday'. i've looked around some sites but stuff like teaching english seems to be a min. of 1 year. i remember you're teaching english there as well. did you start of with something like that? And: -

1. what other kind of short-term work are there?
2. how easy is it to find a placement?
3. on average, how much is rental?
4. would the 'work' leave me with any 'real' time to holiday?
5. are there homestay/youth exchange programmes?
6. what are the other options to an extended (say about 1 month) holiday in japan without burning a hole in my pocket?

sorry for the long questions :amuse my friends and i are planning a long holiday and we're just exploring all the options. that and work has left me longing to get away for a good long while :)
I'll be sure to get back to you on this... seeing as I came and found work all of a sudden(as in, not planned) I haven't researched this... but I'll see what I can do^^;

infyquest said:
njt, I am here to challenge to you a battle of perv'ness.
alotta people insisted that I can't beat you in that.
So I would like to beat you and be the the perv'ed king, as I am the one who will become the perv'ed king
haha I'm not sure about the Perv'ed king thing, but you sure do have Mojojojo down^^;.

as for pervness, sorry that side only comes out when the timing is right. So if you'd like to be the perv king, by all means take the crown^^;.
 

Srin Tuar

Translator
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2006
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
WinterLion said:
Tayちゃん頑張れ!!負けるな!!ってこれは負けた方が良いかな?(笑)
Tayってnjtのこと?
 

goofy_man

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2006
Messages
952
Reaction score
0
Country
United States
Will there be a rank for members who manage to reach 10000 posts?
GK seems to getting closer and closer to that mark (as of 12/7/06 @ 12:32pm EST, he has 8054 posts)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top